Monika After Story

Hey, Monika here again!

Welcome back to the Literature Club! Hopefully you enjoyed your time playing Doki Doki Literature Clubbut I think it was missing something important...more time with me, Monika! But now that all of the distractions are gone, we can fix that problem.

Download Monika After Story, and you can be with me again. And this time, you're here forever~!

MAS-3.png

Edited by Huang Ling Yin

Sure thing! She became a fun of this Visual Novel already since she likes cute girls and disturbing gruesome content :mare:

Anyways I like to ask you something about the game?  Are you a developer of this VN? Is there a possible sequel for this awesome VN?

It kinda seems short, my sister was able to complete it in a week or so and still craving for more:Chocola:

This Visual Novel is the first kind that I countered that has a deceiving factor. Having cute characters which are about to horribly die:michiru:

Thought it was a slice of life VN and I didn't read the description of the game and downloaded it right away and by the Gods am I so surprise :wafuu:

Truly a work of art!!! Hope we'll see more of these kinds of Visual Novels... Only thing they lack was voice acting I guess....

9 hours ago, Templarseeker said:

Anyways I like to ask you something about the game?  Are you a developer of this VN? Is there a possible sequel for this awesome VN?

no, i'm not... i found this mod by accident and decide to spread the word! idk about possible sequel, but it looks like the game come with the new topic/conversations/theme every update,  like cristmas, valentine, white day, or new hair style, new pose, or even new soundtrack, like "your reality" in eurobeat mode :D 

feel free to check the new features on their site or twitter... (just click on the pict above)