Any Streamers Here?

mitchhamilton

Figured anyone whos interested in watching streamers or streaming themselves could use a little help from this community. what do you stream? what are you like? what do you like to play usually? come one, come all. any platform, any style. share and maybe help someone out whos struggling streaming. <3

1 hour ago, Sayaka said:

I don't usually watch streamers and I don't think I'd even consider being one, but I'd be super interested in seeing what any Fuwa members are streaming.

I'm sure it'd be interesting.

Same pretty much. Though by "super interested" I mean I would check it out and if it captures my interest I might stick around to see the rest. 

I've considered streaming as I think I could have a lot of fun, perhaps VNs gameplay or Hearthstone, but I don't have the time to seriously commit to it (bah, I could manage somehow I guess, as long as I forfeit other hobbies), and in that case who in the hell is gonna watch me? If I'm gonna play by myself there's no point in streaming it :wafuu:

Edited by Thyndd

5 hours ago, Thyndd said:

I've considered streaming as I think I could have a lot of fun, perhaps VNs gameplay or Hearthstone, but I don't have the time to seriously commit to it (bah, I could manage somehow I guess, as long as I forfeit other hobbies), and in that case who in the hell is gonna watch me? If I'm gonna play by myself there's no point in streaming it :wafuu:

hey, there are visual novel streamers out there on twitch. sure, they dont have a huge following but they do have an audience! :mare: 

i was... i was hoping for some more channel promotions with this but ill go. i stream! i stream games mostly. ive streamed a bit of majikoi but thats for a friend. right now i have final fantasy 15 im streaming but may switch to god of war soon since ff isnt really grasping my attention. i stream just about any type game, really so long as its not blocked on my ps4. after god of war and ff i was thinking of streaming some kingdom hearts since i never played and have the full collection.

if people wanna check it out just search my name on twitch. I have a mic with no face cam, be thankful.

2 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

hey, there are visual novel streamers out there on twitch. sure, they dont have a huge following but they do have an audience!

Sure, though you really need to buy your time to build that audience and advertise yourself a little. That takes a lot of time and motivation. I may do it sometime in the future though!

2 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

i was thinking of streaming some kingdom hearts since i never played and have the full collection.

I'm all for a KH stream :sachi: I love that franchise.

2 hours ago, Thyndd said:

Sure, though you really need to buy your time to build that audience and advertise yourself a little. That takes a lot of time and motivation. I may do it sometime in the future though!

I'm all for a KH stream :sachi: I love that franchise.

well, i know of at least one of my audience members whos into visual novel streams. if you do, best of luck! :wafuu: