Chaos;Head or 11eyes ?

Antera

Neither are particularly noteworthy. If I had to pick between the two, I'd go with 11eyes. It had some pretty decent scenes.

Chaos;Head is hard to get past the socially maladjusted coward, who lives in a cardboard box surrounded by anime merch, of a protagonist.

Chaos;Head is sweeeeeeeet.

But not for everyone. I just have a soft spot for it. I think you have to be able to enjoy the unashamed weebiness and not hate the MC so much you can't take it.

22 minutes ago, 1P1A said:

Chaos;Head is hard to get past the socially maladjusted coward, who lives in a cardboard box surrounded by anime merch, of a protagonist.

Correction: it's a shipping container. Makes all the difference. :makina:

Do it for this:

Spoiler

Owtx5.jpg

Both of them were bad, so I would go with the one which I consider to be lesser of 2 evils: Chaos;Head. 

I will try to put this without spoilers:

• 11eyes has multiple routes, however they all differ by only a few scenes including h-scene. Otherwise they are identical. After I read this VN, I sincerely regretted wasting time on it. There is literally nothing worth mentioning about the story or characters. Seriously speaking, OP of VN was worth more than entire VN.
  • Chaos;Head had a great concept, but completely failed in using it. Heck, if you can deal with protagonist being what the rest of the world imagine otakus to be, then the beginning of C;H is pretty decent. Though, it completely shifts its tone later on. However, the main idea/concept was interesting enough. 
Edited by Sparteh

Both of them were have pro and con just like everyone said, so at first this might be hard to choose here. If anything, both of those were have same situation in regard of anime adaptation, namely that both of the anime quite well known for not be able to adapt the VN material properly. That said, both of the VNs there definitely have some good points though, so in the end I guess it's up to you which genre that you're in mood in. For more explanation, if you want some sci-fi and some mind screw then I would suggest you Chaos Head, but if you just want some simple action VN then 11eyes is should be your taste. Keep in mind that the latter did have serious flaw just like Sparteh said, so you may be as well just finished one route only if you've been too busy.