Any alternative to use with ITHVNR ? (was using chiitrans lite)

Hi with windows 10 breaking chiitrans lite, i went and got ITHVNR and as far as i see it hooks up well and grabs all text properly, the problem is chiitrans lite, it doesn't always paste  the text (i configured it to just paste text now without hooking) and it does it pretty frequent this days, is their an alternative to Chiitrans that uses google translate to translate on the fly from ITHVNR ?

11 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5648878

Well i thought it was easier that way, i have atlas as well, its just that i didn't really notice a big difference between them so i didn't bother installing it this time around. If there's something that works good on windows 10 using atlas i'm fine with that to.

Edited by +StrikeR+

28 minutes ago, +StrikeR+ said:

alternative to Chiitrans that uses google translate to translate on the fly from ITHVNR ?

As far as I am aware the options are either straight up, by hand, pasting the material into Google Translate or using Visual Novel Reader, neither of which are really something I can wholeheartedly recommend (since, of course, sentences get read the wrong way). If I were to recommend something it would be using Firefox, clipboard inserter and (thanks to points highlighted by @tymmur about bad network security on outdated browsers) a up to date extension to translate the pasted material, like Yomichan, which, doesn't translate whole sentences, but can translate individual words, grammar (having general knowledge of this is of course still recommended) and turn of phrases. (I do not know if you are learning Japanese, if you aren't this might be a bit of a big jump :sachi: )

3 hours ago, Clephas said:

Translation Aggregator... I still can't figure out why people like Chiltrans.

It was an easy and simple to use all in one solution. Till windows 10 fall creators update it worked great. I tried TA in the past i think but if i remember it was a pain setting up the dictionaries, anyway i will try it again once i get home.

17 hours ago, sanahtlig said:

I use ITHVNR to hook and Translation Aggregator to display parser / machine TL.

14 hours ago, Clephas said:

Translation Aggregator... I still can't figure out why people like Chiltrans.

Well this time i got it to work, what dictionaries would you recommend for TA ? A lot of people recommend mecab right ?

Sorry for the triple post, this time around everything seems fine and i got it all working (using atlas, google, yandex mecab and Jparser). ITHVNR and Translation Aggregator seems to be just right, hopefully it will be able to paste things continually without issues (unlike chiitrans). Thank you very much all (especially clep and sana) for the help, i really appreciate it 

Edited by +StrikeR+