just finished Katawa Shoujo.. what now?

as the title implies i just finished KS and i need something new to read, hopefully something like it at least. anyways i’m looking for something similar with a disabled protagonists (kinda like if my heart had wings’s Kotori Habane) and a good story. i heard about Music box studios Full Hearts (someone called it KS2 even though it isn’t) but they said they are lacking in the production team and so most people just work on it in their free time. anyways i missed you guys and now that’s i’m back into Visual novels, i might as well ask you for suggestions.

thanks in advance 

1 hour ago, Kiriririri said:

I heard Katawa Grisaia no Kuni is really good.

i’ll check it out, thanks for the recommendation 

1 hour ago, Kiriririri said:

I heard Katawa Grisaia no Kuni is really good.

did you mean Grisaia no Kajitsu? the one you recommended doesn’t exist apparently 

59 minutes ago, Mr Poltroon said:

For clarity's sake, he likely meant a mix of Grisaia no Kajitsu (The Fruit of Grisaia) and Sharin no Kuni  (The Girl Among the Sunflowers).

oh thanks, i got confused for a second ;-; but i could have sworn grisaia was a series and i had to read them in order to understand, that’s why i never actually read them 

4 minutes ago, Akimoto Masato said:

oh thanks, i got confused for a second ;-; but i could have sworn grisaia was a series and i had to read them in order to understand, that’s why i never actually read them 

Yeah, there are sequels, but Grisaia no Kajitsu is pretty much a standalone in and of itself.

Other suggestions might be Narcissu and Kana ~imouto~, though they are way heavier than Katawa (terminal illness).

Edited by Thyndd

16 hours ago, Thyndd said:

Yeah, there are sequels, but Grisaia no Kajitsu is pretty much a standalone in and of itself.

Other suggestions might be Narcissu and Kana ~imouto~, though they are way heavier than Katawa (terminal illness).

should i read the revival of kana or the original? the revival has voice acting apparently but also a new character design so idk and i think i’ve already read narcissu