Subarashiki Hibi(wonderful everyday) walkthrough problem

MikadoRei

Hi,I almost finished every chapter in SubaHibi but I can't play the last(I think) chapter,the end sky 2.How can I play it?I followed this walkthrough but it doesn't work https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwibhtXDzOTaAhWJzKQKHQgZC84QFggnMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftlwiki.org%2F%3Ftitle%3DSubarashiki_Hibi%3AWalkthrough&usg=AOvVaw27AOiTz65iNHJpBWGHIqOG

If anyone had the same problem as me ,please help

• MikadoRei changed the title to Subarashiki Hibi(wonderful everyday) problem

Start Jabberwocky I and choose: "Who cares about that?" and complete the route. Then, start Jabberwocky II and you will get this ending.
Keep in mind that you should get two other endings, before this choice appearing.

10 minutes ago, Sturmig said:

Start Jabberwocky I and choose: "Who cares about that?" and complete the route. Then, start Jabberwocky II and you will get this ending.
Keep in mind that you should get two other endings, before this choice appearing.

I already finished Wonderful everyday and Hill of sunflowers, but when I go back to Jabberwocky I, I don't see any new choice,and I still have 2 pieces of glass. Have I done something wrong? 

• Mr Poltroon changed the title to Subarashiki Hibi(wonderful everyday) walkthrough problem
8 minutes ago, MikadoRei said:

I already finished Wonderful everyday and Hill of sunflowers, but when I go back to Jabberwocky I, I don't see any new choice,and I still have 2 pieces of glass. Have I done something wrong? 

You may have to do the alternative endings on the other chapters. Otherwise, the problem might be you loading a save instead of starting the chapter.

Edited by onorub

1 minute ago, onorub said:

The only thing i can think of is that you're loading the save instead of starting Jabberwocky normally, you're not meant to do that.

So after finishing hill of sunflowers, I need to select the piece of glass,, Jabberwocky I" again, and play from the beginning, right? 

1 hour ago, MikadoRei said:

So after finishing hill of sunflowers, I need to select the piece of glass,, Jabberwocky I" again, and play from the beginning, right? 

Right. You should start the chapter Jabberwocky I from the beginning. If one of this tiles: "Wonderful Everyday" or "Hill of Sunflowers" is blocked. That means you have not got this ending yet. The order of obtaining any of this three endings is the same:

Start Jabberwocky I > the right choice > Jabberwocky I ending >>> Start Jabberwocky II > WE/HoS > (End Sky II) ending.

20 minutes ago, Sturmig said:

Right. You should start the chapter Jabberwocky I from the beginning. If one of this tiles: "Wonderful Everyday" or "Hill of Sunflowers" is blocked. That means you have not got this ending yet. The order of obtaining any of this three endings is the same:

Start Jabberwocky I > the right choice > Jabberwocky I ending >>> Start Jabberwocky II > WE/HoS > (End Sky II) ending.

I see, my problem was that I didn't finish WE ending, I don't know why but I'll play it again and after that end sky 2 will unlock. Thanks for the help