SRPG eroge Venus Blood Frontier to get an English Kickstarter

sanahtlig

For harem ending, you should also make sure that Odin is corrupted as well get her attention at 6 for Chaos route. To me actually corrupted goddess in the Law route is a bit uncanny seeing that Loki is mellowed up in Law route, but if you say that Loki is anti hero then perhaps you can say that Loki is doing anything that he can to ensure his own goal be successful (Actually I find that Chaos route Loki is still have some anti hero tendency, it's just that a bit more leaned toward villain). Even then, I still think that corrupted goddesses in Law route is uncanny though even with you say that the goddesses already kill the people of Yggdrasil.

By the way it's still possible to get seven points for both of Thor and Rigret, in that you only need to gather at least four affection points before going to have both of them have Mingle 99, then you can watch the scenes that give you three affection points. You also need to make sure that you watch three Train sex scenes, seeing that only the first three scenes that will allow you to have chance to get affection points and of course you'll need to firmly keep both of Thor and Rigret not corrupted (Thor and Rigret will be corrupted at Train 50 and 40 respectively).

For Berserk, I think Berserk 1 should be enough but if you going with Berserk 2 it mean that you'll unlock both rewards from Berserk 1 and 2 clear. Though if you just want to unlock Berserk medallion, I think Berserk 1 should be enough (Just make sure that you have parties with high level and start on Hard mode to have easier time a bit). Oh and the game should know that you finished Battle Royale even if you load the save from before Battle Royale, unless you change the save (I still not prove it though, because I'm still not played that and going through Battle Royale mean that you need to wade against frequent annoying attack and a lot of defense in each town).

If you think that's uncanny, I don't think that you've played an Elder Scrolls game, huh? Furthermore, if I wanted that kind of nonsense redemption story, I'd be playing Disgaea. In both cases, Loki is a pragmatic hero or antihero. In law route, he unites all existence, but of course, Odin helps him deal with any rebel filth who refuses to accept his greatness. In chaos route, he prevents Odin from removing human desire, so that that desire will continue to sustain demonkind. 2 further unlocking questions. First of all, in what scene or ending does this happen? https://exhentai.org/s/223d57af09/1527401-378 Secondly, typically, if you have equal reign and chaos, you should be able to choose your route. However, I got 30 for both but ended up automatically in chaos route.

Well admittedly I never play any Elder Scrolls game, and I only know Skyrim through my brother (Apparently it's a very well known RPG). What I say about Loki being mellowed is that he started to find some enjoyment in Law's route and that he sort of enjoy his companion, although now that you mention it and I did try to remember perhaps it didn't mellowed much here in that he's still quite pragmatic. As for the corrupted heroine, I would straightly admit that I would prefer to see corrupted goddesses heroine ending in Chaos route and uncorrupted goddesses heroine ending in Law route, if only because it's look more fitting. But if Elder Scrolls also apply like that, perhaps the concept of having corrupted character in Law route is not so uncanny after all.

As for your question, for the CG I don't know on how to unlock it because the website that been displayed the picture is been blocked by my country here and I don't be able to open the picture, so perhaps you can send the picture through the DM. For equal point but you defaulted to Chaos, you can only apply the ability to choose the route if your Conquest point was at between 20 to 29 to both point and that the point is equal to Reign. I did read that you'll defaulted to Chaos route if your Conquest point was at 30, so yeah you should make sure that the point was equal and not reaching 29 points (Just to be safe) and from there you'll be able to chose your route.

Edited by littleshogun

32 minutes ago, LegalLoliLover said:

By the way, am I allowed to post R18 images on this site? In any case, it's the one with adult Odin wearing a blindfold and chained collar, rearing her... rear.

They have to be unbedded (that is, a link to the image one has to click to see the image. The image must not be visible unless you click the link.) and properly tagged, in spoilers.
Loli images are also contentious and should not be posted where possible. Edit: Oh, no risk after all.

37 minutes ago, LegalLoliLover said:

So I got Conqueror's Banquet and was 5 points away from god medallions. I may consider 1 more playthrough, but that depends on how to get the aforementioned CGs. In other words, my next run will literally be determined by what answer I get, in regards to those Odin images.

In regard of the picture, it's from one of the ending that you can only get in Chaos route. In order to get the picture, you simply need to corrupt the corrupted goddesses even further by seeing the events that you got from maximizing the Train points for each of the goddesses except Odin, and that you need to chose the right answer which should be easy. I wouldn't be able to tell the answer without the spoiler, so let me give a hint that each time you chose the right answer the following scenes would be the sex scenes (Simply save and load in case you have some doubt). Hope it'll be answer your question.

Edited by littleshogun

I actually do know what you're talking about, but from my understanding, those choices lead to this (NSFW) CG:

From past experience, all sex scenes only have 1 CG set attached to them, so is the difference between the 2 sets that one is shown during the course of the game, while the other one is shown during the ending/epilogue? If so, how can that be, given that True Odin is the final boss (in other words, defeating the final boss should essentially put one in the ending segments, rather than a sex scene during the game)?

Edited by LegalLoliLover

I did check it using my own save, and yeah the NSFW picture in question is indeed gotten from turning the four goddesses (Except Odin for an obvious reason) into mad goddesses. For the question on the difference between the CG, it's true that the Odin CG is the ending while the CG when Odin have fun with four mad goddesses is acquired immediately after you finish the war. The ending CG did happen after some time passed from Loki won against Odin, so it's not happened simultaneously. That said, technically the scenes did happen at the ending segments though so yeah it happen that we'll going to have two sex scenes in the ending segments.

Looking further into the CGs using exhentai, I also found that non-corrupted Tyrca also seems to have 2 ending CGs. One where she is clothed and on top, but Loki is naked, and one where she is naked and pregnant, but Loki is clothed and on top. Clearly, the number of sex scenes are weighted towards certain goddesses over others.

On 4/14/2020 at 11:03 AM, littleshogun said:

Well admittedly I never play any Elder Scrolls game, and I only know Skyrim through my brother (Apparently it's a very well known VN). What I say about Loki being mellowed is that he started to find some enjoyment in Law's route and that he sort of enjoy his companion, although now that you mention it and I did try to remember perhaps it didn't mellowed much here in that he's still quite pragmatic. As for the corrupted heroine, I would straightly admit that I would prefer to see corrupted goddesses heroine ending in Chaos route and uncorrupted goddesses heroine ending in Law route, if only because it's look more fitting. But if Elder Scrolls also apply like that, perhaps the concept of having corrupted character in Law route is not so uncanny after all.

Also, from a personal perspective, I pretty much always go for the corrupted goddesses. After all, if Dracula (Castlevania) and Rumpelstiltskin (Once Upon a Time) taught us anything, it's that falling in love with the light is dangerous for a creature of darkness. Better to taint that light first before committing to love. And I do mean that literally. Uncorrupted Tyrca's white wings actually hurt my eyes. Her blackened wings are much more pleasing.

FYI, "true end", in other words, the ending that goes to VB Ragnarok, appears to be law, given Norn:

https://vndb.org/c67536

But with corrupted goddesses, given Heimdall:

https://vndb.org/c67534

Character ending is probably Odin, given that Vali's father in the original legends was Odin. Here, in the Venus Blood context, female Odin would then have to be the mother with, of course, Loki as the father.

im still playing and confused about how to go law ending cause i got R&C point same 26 26, now at odin chapter. And 3 Goddess already corrupted . SO if i finish the game what ending i get if i going to corrupted the odin too?

Edited by MDruidd

• 3 weeks later...

I recently encountered something that didn't quite match what I thought I could unlock. Here is an excerpt of the conversation on this wiki: https://ninetail.fandom.com/wiki/VenusBloodFrontier:Choice_List

Poster: It appears if you have over 7 affection and 99 mingle  before corruption you can "awaken" the goddesses and recieve another unit version of them. 

Me: How can that be? For Odin, you can just hit 7 points without corruption, but for Thor, without corruption, you would only get 5, and Rigret would only get 4.

Poster: You just need 3 affection and 99 mingle.

Me: For Rigret, I got her to 3 affection points and 99 mingle points, but I only received her extra title. I did not get her Christmas outfit.

What happened?

11 hours ago, LegalLoliLover said:

I recently encountered something that didn't quite match what I thought I could unlock. Here is an excerpt of the conversation on this wiki: https://ninetail.fandom.com/wiki/VenusBloodFrontier:Choice_List

Poster: It appears if you have over 7 affection and 99 mingle  before corruption you can "awaken" the goddesses and recieve another unit version of them. 

Me: How can that be? For Odin, you can just hit 7 points without corruption, but for Thor, without corruption, you would only get 5, and Rigret would only get 4.

Poster: You just need 3 affection and 99 mingle.

Me: For Rigret, I got her to 3 affection points and 99 mingle points, but I only received her extra title. I did not get her Christmas outfit.

What happened?

i got confused if mixing to other walkthough, because i already use from VNDB and the wiki for guide. But thanks

Edited by MDruidd

12 minutes ago, LegalLoliLover said:

Wait, that is the wiki, isn't it? As for VNDB, I know that that has character and story information, but does it actually tell you gameplay mechanics and how to unlock things?

i mean on dicuss, someone explaining the things needed on the game, here

35 minutes ago, LegalLoliLover said:

Unfortunately, that guide does not say anything about the alternate outfits (not to be confused with alternate titles) for Odin, Rigret, and Thor. Though, the question about whether or not Sinmara has an H-scene did make me choke on my pizza, so good job.

ho ho.. so your link before for alternate outifts?
ill bookmarked and try it when clear this route first

I already have Odin's wedding dress, so the safest thing that I can do for my next playthrough is to max out affection for both Thor and Rigret (and keep them uncorrupted). That being said, are there any choices that I might miss, for example that only happen in other characters' events?

• 2 months later...

Did try to play Law route in a proper way, and the fights against fire giants along with a certain character is quite hard unless I use five goddesses in a team. Even then it's still quite difficult just because the enemy can inflict big damage along with take less damage, and my experience back then was only win by using auto win button.

As for my plan, I'll try to S ranking all stage up to normal ending by using new game plus along with completing Chaos route as well. Because if not, then I wouldn't be prepared enough for Very Hard mode later.