[Dropped] Baku Ane: I'll Squeeze it out, Little Brother Translation Project 18+

Archangel

Hi!

It's been a while, huh?

Just here to say, this is very well still happening, and I even got a translator.

But I still need things like an image editor, for the menus to be legible, a Translation Checker, so that we can check how accurate the translation is, and a hacker, so that the edited images can be accepted by the VN.

I'm not asking for much, just what I wrote down.

Well, since nobody's going to read this, I might as well say this:

It's over. I'm done.

I thought, that when I came into this forum, I would come in, say what I needed to, get to work. Then I learned "Machine Translation Bad!" And backed off from it. Then I tried to get a translator. And I did, and when I did, they said, one to two weeks, it'd be done! It's been two whole months, and they went silent on me an entire month ago! I even tried to get someone to edit the UI for me, but they couldn't do it, because the game would crash all the time if they even attempted. I even went out and got an editor, and we've done fuck-all since I've appointed them.

I'm sorry if I'm going off, if I'm raging, but I had a vision, and piece by smoldering piece, it all came crashing down before my very eyes. Because of this, I came into this unprepared, and it was basically just me when I started, I didn't have a team or any of that until well after I began this thread. I'm sorry it came to this, but maybe I should leave translations to the pros, and I should just sit back at read.

So, now, where do we go from here? Well... I scrapped all my projects, now and for the forseeable future, and basically cursed out people without naming names. But, I did manage to extract the scripts from what I wanted to extract, so it wasn't a total loss.

Related image
Here, take the scripts from MEEEEEE!

And with that, I'm done. May some other team find this VN and translate it.

• 1 year later...
On 8/29/2018 at 12:20 PM, Archangel said:

Well, since nobody's going to read this, I might as well say this:

It's over. I'm done.

I thought, that when I came into this forum, I would come in, say what I needed to, get to work. Then I learned "Machine Translation Bad!" And backed off from it. Then I tried to get a translator. And I did, and when I did, they said, one to two weeks, it'd be done! It's been two whole months, and they went silent on me an entire month ago! I even tried to get someone to edit the UI for me, but they couldn't do it, because the game would crash all the time if they even attempted. I even went out and got an editor, and we've done fuck-all since I've appointed them.

I'm sorry if I'm going off, if I'm raging, but I had a vision, and piece by smoldering piece, it all came crashing down before my very eyes. Because of this, I came into this unprepared, and it was basically just me when I started, I didn't have a team or any of that until well after I began this thread. I'm sorry it came to this, but maybe I should leave translations to the pros, and I should just sit back at read.

So, now, where do we go from here? Well... I scrapped all my projects, now and for the forseeable future, and basically cursed out people without naming names. But, I did manage to extract the scripts from what I wanted to extract, so it wasn't a total loss.

Related image
Here, take the scripts from MEEEEEE!

And with that, I'm done. May some other team find this VN and translate it.

do you still have the script?

how exactly do you extract the script?