Why didn't anybody tell me that when you reach 999 posts, you turn into a magical girl? (or how to waste your 1000th post)

Dreamysyu

Huh?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• Yes
    • No
    • Food

I wonder? :rimu:

Spoiler

Gotcha!

1490002693_09_png_res.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep, I did it. And it didn't even take me 20 years as I originally suspected. :makina:

Since there's nothing to do with this thread anymore, and AMA's are getting old, and it's not like I have anything interesting to tell about myself anyway, just... bring here the nicest VN fanarts you can find or something?

Congratulations, Dreamysyu. You are a valued member of this community, reasonable and even-tempered, and a consistently quality contributor. I look forward to your next thousand posts as much as I have enjoyed the previous thousand.

Unfortunately, I can't bring any nice VN fanarts here, as I do not read visual novels.

1 minute ago, bakauchuujin said:

Less than 900 posts until I become a magical girl and less than 8 years until I become a wizard. My magical powers will be increadible :)

You do not automatically become a wizard by waiting. Either you are one or you aren't. Magic flows from the inside of the gifted one.

Behold @Dreamysyu you have now been reborn into a magical being. Feel the power flow through your body. Feel the taste of the power. Now join your master and focus on channeling your power to vibrate in sync with the powers of your master. Focus deeply and you may one day be able to learn to control the sacred powers of being able to see though pixel blur, which makes any HCG appear like the blur was never there.

1 hour ago, Zander said:

Congratulations, Dreamysyu. You are a valued member of this community, reasonable and even-tempered, and a consistently quality contributor. I look forward to your next thousand posts as much as I have enjoyed the previous thousand.

Thank you! :sachi: Though 'reasonable' seems a bit out of place in a thread like that.

1 hour ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

See what you did, I've started looking for some cool art now I just want play the second chapter of Flowers... JAST, why are doing this to me??? :rubycry:

Oh, how did I do this? Magical girl for less than a day, and I already bring people pain... :notlikemiya: And my magical powers are so lacking that I can't even correct my mistake. :komari:

32 minutes ago, -soraa said:

Did you read too much Chiru Chiru?

How dare you bring up that impostor here! :saber:

29 minutes ago, bakauchuujin said:

Less than 900 posts until I become a magical girl and less than 8 years until I become a wizard. My magical powers will be increadible :)

Let us all wait for the wonderful future together...

25 minutes ago, tymmur said:

You do not automatically become a wizard by waiting. Either you are one or you aren't. Magic flows from the inside of the gifted one.

... before our hopes are shattered so quickly. :notlikemiya:

23 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

Who are you?

Geez, didn't you read the title of this thread? Watashi wa Mahou Shoujo desu! :jinpou:

7 minutes ago, Weiterfechten said:

Grats on 1000! I do not know where to find great fanart however :(, so take this random picture I had on my computer of the Apollo 15 view of Earth from the Moon. 

Reveal hidden contents

sf9DZ4b.jpg

Well, it counts if we consider it Himawari fanart. ;)

7 minutes ago, tymmur said:

Behold @Dreamysyu you have now been reborn into a magical being. Feel the power flow through your body. Feel the taste of the power. Now join your master and focus on channeling your power to vibrate in sync with the powers of your master. Focus deeply and you may one day be able to learn to control the sacred powers of being able to see though pixel blur, which makes any HCG appear like the blur was never there.

:holo:

I mean you're already magical you just need to become the girl. :yumiko:

Also, fanart:

Spoiler

Resultado de imagem para Dmmd fanart

Overall I give this thread a Moege/U12312-421403? 

Too much syu and not enough dreamy.

3 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:
  Reveal hidden contents

FLOWERS.(Innocent.Grey).600.2126640.jpg

See what you did, I've started looking for some cool art now I just want play the second chapter of Flowers... JAST, why are doing this to me??? :rubycry:

Oh, and, congrats, I guess? :sachi:

Blame JAST for their old fashioned policy that they must release the VN together with hardcopy, and for not focusing much on the VN localization departement. Oh and for their far too many redundant announcement.

Anyway congratulation for the 1000th post @Dreamysyu, and unfortunately I didn't have any good magical girl wallpaper here. Hope you'll write more here and having more fun at this community. By the way I'm not interested with the power to see to see though the pixel blur if you ask me whether I'm interested with that power.

Edited by littleshogun

11 hours ago, SeniorBlitz said:

I mean you're already magical you just need to become the girl. :yumiko:

:gasp: How... did this fact miss my attention?

10 hours ago, Ranzo said:

You've been here since 2015 and you only just now reached 1000 posts? Well, buckle up scrub cuz I'm gunning for yah!

:sachi:

10 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Anyway congratulation for the 1000th post @Dreamysyu, and unfortunately I didn't have any good magical girl wallpaper here. Hope you'll write more here and having more fun at this community. By the way I'm not interested with the power to see to see though the pixel blur if you ask me whether I'm interested with that power.

Thank you! ;) And I never said that the pictures have to be of magical girls by the way, and it was only an excuse to give this thread at least some sort of direction anyway.

6 hours ago, Clephas said:

Congrats... and sorry, my image of mahou shoujo is inevitably involved with tentacles due to the fact that ninety percent of all mahou shoujo heroines submit to tentacle love in VNs.

I'll... pretend like I'm not interested. :holo:

4 hours ago, Thyndd said:

Congrats on the milestone :sachi: See you there with the big boys in a while.

Thanks! ^_^

2 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

I'm gonna post a magical girl crossover anyways. :sachi:

It looks surprisingly fitting on her. :gasp: Well, thank you! :)

2 hours ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Forget Magical Girl, BECOME A MAGICAL BOI, IT'S WAY SUPERIOR AND CUTE ANYWAY!

But magical girls are still cuter! :pyaa:

Spoiler

:illya: Even if they aren't, technically, girls.