Forums Outage

Tay

Hello Everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that the forums are back online!  (Though, as you're reading this on the forums, it should come as little surprise)  As you look around, you'll notice many changes.  If you run into any technical issues, or have any feedback, please report them in this topic.  We will work hard to make this transition smooth.

I'd like to express thanks to Nayleen who has been an unbelievable help and has put in a huge amount of time making this upgrade.  Together, we've spent over 120 man hours in working on the site after its takedown. Fuwanovel is made much the better for having him with us, and on behalf of the entire community, I'd like to thank him for all that he does for us.

If people are interested, we can post more about the work that was done for the site.  For the time being, however, we'll focus on getting this show on the road.  You'll notice several subtle changes, as well as upgrades.  We look forward to getting your thoughts and error reports.

Welcome back, everyone!

Sorry batman, but I was just checking the left of one of your posts...

Anyone else think the text size on forums is a bit on the low side? Especially signatures have a tiny default fontsize. I used ctrl+0, so I should be using default magnification as I haven't messed with DPI settings to my knowledge

Many things changed with the 3.4 version of the skin we're using, so that's not too surprising.

Everyone: Keep bringing up stuff so that we can get a picture of what still needs to be done - I'm sure there's a lot of it, but I'll make sure to tackle them all.

Remember to not allow the IRC sub-forum and the games sub-forum to count on the overall posts

I mentioned this in IRC, but anyway: member group is being shown under avatar to left of posts, which is sorta unnecessary given that the admin.png and similar images exist.

Also hopefully you noted my edit to last post about textsize, wasnt sure~

yes, it used to show member title (for example Loli Protector for me). It is still in profile settings but it is not shown in the post.

and another thing, the new image resizing is good, but is it possible to close the image with a click on it too when it is maximized?

Now you have to click either outside of the image or on the close button.

yes, it used to show member title (for example Loli Protector for me). It is still in profile settings but it is not shown in the post.

It's above the avatar.

EDIT: Nayleen worked his magic.  Order has now been restored to the universe.

Edited by Tay

Another heads-up: If you've got stuff that you think needs to be changed, be so kind to provide me a short description of:

• Where to find it (screenshots preferred)
  • What you think it should look like

Everything else is just too hard for me to keep track of, like that "font size" thing that was thrown around in IRC earlier.

It's baaaaaaaaaack! \o/

Incredible job you did there, guys. 

Only thing worth noting I noticed so far: there's no more "Mark all content as read" button in the "New Content" panel. Or at least  I wasn't able to find it.

Their is one silly ~

4wbDg.png

You can see it right at the bottom

Edited by Lewycool