Magical Marriage Lunatics released on MangaGamer!

NowItsAngeTime

Which route do you like most?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which route do you like most?

• Luci Yami Astalité
    • Shirahase Yuuna
    • Amagi Karin
    • Ruruna / Luluna
    • Juli / Yuria Rin Road
    • Yorihime Mitsunotama
  2. 2. Which heroine do you like most?

• Luci Yami Astalité
    • Shirahase Yuuna
    • Amagi Karin
    • Ruruna / Luluna
    • Juli / Yuria Rin Road
    • Yorihime Mitsunotama

On 5/13/2018 at 3:34 AM, Fred the Barber said:

Disappointed there isn't an option in the poll: "I got tired of reading the bad writing and gave up on the game before I was anywhere near finishing a route."

Too much sex? I never even made it to the sex...

Just for the record, every scene has less than 4 CGs, not very long, and not too much variety. In other words, it's the same as everyother part of the VN: mediocre

Personally, I can't fathom why people are even considering this to be a nukige (also, as per inside the link which I posted above) :sleep:

17 minutes ago, phantomJS said:

Just for the record, every scene has less than 4 CGs, not very long, and not too much variety. In other words, it's the same as everyother part of the VN: mediocre

Personally, I can't fathom why people are even considering this to be a nukige (also, as per inside the link which I posted above) :sleep:

Hold on, this is as long as as Princess Evangile? Or are they referring to the proportions/ratio of H to story?

Because Princess Evangile felt looong. And I have the impression I'd prefer this game, so that's good. For me.

The only route I really bolted through from start to finish in one go, was Julia's. And that one would indeed be really difficult to rewrite without the sex parts :wahaha:

The other two dragged. Not insultingly, but enough to constantly make me check my browser and stop reading instead of going on.

1 hour ago, Mr Poltroon said:

Hold on, this is as long as as Princess Evangile? Or are they referring to the proportions/ratio of H to story?

Because Princess Evangile felt looong. And I have the impression I'd prefer this game, so that's good. For me.

I think they are referring to the overall length though this is nowhere near P.E's (ignore the comments inside the twitter link). You can trust me on this as I'm a big fan of P.E and I had read the original to death

Edited by phantomJS

• 2 weeks later...