Magical Marriage Lunatics released on MangaGamer!

NowItsAngeTime

Which route do you like most?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which route do you like most?

• Luci Yami Astalité
    • Shirahase Yuuna
    • Amagi Karin
    • Ruruna / Luluna
    • Juli / Yuria Rin Road
    • Yorihime Mitsunotama
  2. 2. Which heroine do you like most?

• Luci Yami Astalité
    • Shirahase Yuuna
    • Amagi Karin
    • Ruruna / Luluna
    • Juli / Yuria Rin Road
    • Yorihime Mitsunotama

31 minutes ago, Veshurik said:

Anyone finished the game already?

How is the translation?

I'm nowhere close to finished, but I'm more than ready to say the translation is mediocre at best. Grammar errors, incorrect word usage, butchered idioms, dull writing, bad metaphors, wave dashes just literally everywhere, etc.

My favorite (as in, the stupidest) line so far: "As they entered, another group of guys meandered in after them like white on rice."

Ah, yes, notable meanderer, the white on rice.

But I'm a salty loc hater, so you probably want the opinion of someone less picky.

Well, currently I am reading Magical Marriage Lunatics (common route at the moment) and Hatsukoi 1/1 (Maya's route at the moment).
Seriously, Magical Marriage Lunatics is boring >.< 

I loved Princess Evangile and the MC was also great but this one is just boring. MC is your typical standard Protagonist and the common route is awfully boring.
In Princess Evangile there was a good drama and every time something happens even in the common route. (because of our beloved headmistress)

Does somebody know if it the girls route are interesting ? Especially Karin's and Luluna's route. 
And can I just skip the common route? xP

Edited by -soraa

6 girls is a lot of girls. I have to figure out the order to read their routes in.

Karin and Luce immediately appeal to me, so I have to sandbag them to the end. No particular attraction to Luluna and no interest whatsoever in Yuuna, so these two will be the middle of the pack to avoid me pushing them back til 2025. That leaves either Yorihime or Julia for first.

19 hours ago, Freestyle80 said:

I wish it had scene jump like in Fureraba, i always like it when a vn has that feature 

Aye, scene jump is really nice to have.

I like how the allow you to bind hotkeys. The mute button should be in every VN, it's so frustrating having to save and exit the game every time you need to watch a video or answer a call or something. I know you can adjust volume for each application separately in system sound settings but being able to just hit the M button to mute is awesome.

2 hours ago, kooolm said:

I like how the allow you to bind hotkeys. The mute button should be in every VN, it's so frustrating having to save and exit the game every time you need to watch a video or answer a call or something. I know you can adjust volume for each application separately in system sound settings but being able to just hit the M button to mute is awesome.

i rather have one button that changes VN into a notepad.eXe or maybe google.com homepage

finished the VN. lets see...... 3 doesnt end up with marriage, 1 ends up with marriage??? maybe, 1 ends up with marriage, and 1 ends up wth after marriage.

can i have a petition to change "Magical Marriage Lunatic" into "Magical Pact Lunatics"??

16 minutes ago, wyldstrykr said:

i rather have one button that changes VN into a notepad.eXe or maybe google.com homepage

Re the middle line of your post - isn't that the kind of thing that's best off in spoilers? It's not just this post in this thread either. 

Edited by snowbell55