ITH Issues with SiglusEngine games

Larxe1

ITH has problems hooking the text from SiglusEngine games. At first, it was hoshi ori and i thought there was an issue with the game but i played Kiniro loveriche(another siglusengine game) and it was totally the same issue. I've played other VN's and it was fine, only with these siglus games

There are 2 issues

1st, is that the games sometimes crashes when being attached to ITH. Sometimes, it works and sometimes it doesn't. I still have no idea what factors are in play here but i just continually spam running it until it magically works and when it works... It's the 2nd issue

The 2nd issue is that the text is cut-off or missing. I've tried playing around with different options and text speeds but it's still the same.

That pic isn't an error caused by ITH... that's something weird wrong with the game or your system. 

As for your questions about ITH and Siglus games... I rarely have trouble with Siglus games in particular.  It worked fine with ITHVNR for me.  Have you updated to the latest version of ITHVNR? 

The original ITH I never tried it with, but there are a number of games that have error windows pop up if you use ITH on them (mostly later-era Akatsuki Works games). 

Have you tried using VNR?  To be honest, I can never remember which hooker I use with each game, but I know it worked with one of the four (AGTH, ITH, ITHVNR, or VNR)...

Edit: Oh wait... I think I used AGTH, lol.  Try VNR if it doesn't work, but I'm pretty sure AGTH with /x3 was all I needed to get it to work (use TA functions to start the game with AGTH attached).  I sometimes resort to AGTH when nothing else works, and I think I remember one of the games from that month being a serious pain in the butt...