ITHVNR Text Problem

YukiSoul

Can Anyone help me About This Problem my head almost EXPLODE from searching this in google but not solve.

i use win 10 and i can't using ITHVNR until i move C_932.NLS to C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ but,

1.in The ITHVNR Has so much Hooked Column Like this,

[Need: How to decrease amount of that column?]

2432mw5.png

2.after i search it one by one the text are Repeating

[Need: How to stop the repeat?]

315epv9.png

or

2ednwgy.png

3. some times and some games it not repeat but appear random in column it make me hard to translete the text searching one by one.

[Need: How to make all the text appear in one or few column?]

when i search text 1 it appears in column "0012"

2wnxle1.png

but when i click next text its nothing at column "0012"

2mn0qcy.png

but it moved to column "0018"

qyfhvk.png

help please :(

On 22.4.2018 at 2:23 PM, Orakana Newbie said:

You can fix "repetition" with : Options >  Auto Suppress repetition. 

No you can't. "Auto Suppress Repetition" is not for suppressing endless loops. It's for repetition of single characters. In fact, you should never check this option because it's unreliable and there are better ways to clean single character repetition.

For endless loop repetition, you have to use a text hooker who can do that. However, the hook in question (mono_string_to_UTF8) is a VNR-exclusive hook. That means, only VNR and ITHVNR have it. Since ITHVNR cannot suppress endless loops, simply hook the game with the original VNR and activate the endless loop suppression in the hook settings. That will solve the problem.

On 22.4.2018 at 11:50 AM, YukiSoul said:

[Need: How to decrease amount of that column?]

You can't. The activated hooks will always spawn every thread they are using.

On 22.4.2018 at 11:50 AM, YukiSoul said:

[Need: How to make all the text appear in one or few column?]

Use another subcontext. You can't do that easily with ITHVNR though since the developer of ITHVNR decided to remove all options for manipulating hooks that were in the original ITH because most people wouldn't know how to use them anyway.

Another issue you'll probably run into with any game using the mono system is that, after a while, no text hooker will be able to catch anymore text.  At that point, you have no choice but to just shut down the game and restart it if you want the hooks to work again.

On 4/24/2018 at 12:36 AM, Tyrosyn said:

Since ITHVNR cannot suppress endless loops, simply hook the game with the original VNR and activate the endless loop suppression in the hook settings.

I dont know why but when i using  VNR, ChiitransLite, ITH, etc it not even hook the text for me.

- Do you have any ways to Hook the Text at Windows 10?   [all i need is worked text hooker]