Any Virtual Youtubers you are watching?

☆Ayase☆

Hello is anyone of you following the new rising trend that is vtubers?

I myself am having lots of fun watching Kaguya Luna or Mononobe Alice! (*´▽`*)

Here's links for their channels!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQYADFw7xEJ9oZSM5ZbqyBw?hl=ja&gl=JP

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt0clH12Xk1-Ej5PXKGfdPA?hl=ja&gl=JP

56 minutes ago, UnlimitedMoeWorks said:

Oh, I see. My bad. I thought you meant YouTubers in-general, but turns out you were talking about virtual idols.

Oopsie woopsie (*^▽^*)

54 minutes ago, Mr Poltroon said:

I watch game playthroughs with Kizuna Ai on occasion.

Ah I don't like her too much... Doesn't really cater to my interests...

None. I didn't even know such a thing existed, though I'm not surprised. I watched a few Kaguya Luna videos and ended up puzzled. From what I can tell, it's a girl standing there talking. She has a tendency to bend forward and her chest is certainly not shy. The question is what is she talking about? If we take "THE TRUTH BEHIND WOMEN!!!", she is basically saying women say one thing and mean something different. It looks to me like the target audience is men in their 30s or 40s, who can't get a date and she is telling them it's because women are cruel towards men. If I ended up on a date with a woman behaving like that video would indicate, I would dump her right away. Even being a hermit would be better than that treatment. However in the real 3D world, there are actually a lot of women who aren't like that.

I'm left with one puzzling question: why should I even watch this?

Jesus, wtf is this shit? :reeee: 

I'll take Adam over either of those two whiny, high-pitched squeakers. (I remember when Adam was Korea's answer to Kyoko Date. He was in a lemon soda commercial that got a lot of playback, enough so that I would remember, even though it's been almost 20 years)

I watch Kizuna Ai like most people, but she doesn't release as many good videos as she used to. I think she uploads so often she burnt out early on.

Recently discovered Earth-chan though - apparently the only Russian Vtuber out there so far. She's great, though I wish she uploaded more often :vinty:

Don't forget the subs (English/Japanese, as well as apparently Chinese of idk quality)

Edited by Funnerific