Majikoi install help

Change your system locale to Japanese first before instaling (Type 'control panel' into your windows 10 search (the magnifying icon on your desktop screen) --> Clock Language, and Region --->Language ----> Change date, time, or number formats). This way, windows will display Japanese text when you are installing the game. Japanese language pack is not needed for this. Screenshot the error message again and post it here.

Also, can you give us more information? You trying to install on a laptop or desktop (and what are the specs)? Did you change install directory during installation (from my experience, most japanese VN should install fine as long as you keep pressing next)? Perhaps the hard drive which you were trying to install to was full? Giving us information similar to what I had described will greatly increase the possibility of us being able to assist you.

Edited by phantomJS

I'm installing it on a laptop and for the most part, I don't change any of the settings because I can't read anything so I'm basically just clicking away and hoping for the best.  I still haven't tried changing the computer settings to Japanese yet so I'll let you guys know if I'm having the same problem after I try what you guys suggested.