Animes that made you cry? ;-;

mitchhamilton

14 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

im saying i own your name on blu ray and just havent watched it yet on blu ray. i really should.

Yeah, definitely. The higher quality the better. I just streamed it because I'm cheap xD

Edited by 1P1A
Edit: "Yeah, definitely" is referring to the fact that you should watch it, not about your English. Just in case you misinterpreted it.

16 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

so i watched all of violet evergarden in about a day since its finally available on netflix here. :komari: i now know what @milkteebaby meant by every ep making them cry.

Pretty fucking awful, right? And you watched it all in one go? Jesus, your eyes were probably the size of golf balls by the time the last credits rolled on. 

Usually when I cry it's more from tears of happiness than sadness, especially when there is a real heartwarming moment. With that being said, there were quite a few moments In My Love Story that really made me tear up. Especially that one moment with Takeo and the fire.

Oh and Yusuke's funeral scene in the very first episode of Yu Yu Hakusho makes me cry every time I see it. That scene really helped me out of some real dark moments.

14 hours ago, milkteebaby said:

Pretty fucking awful, right? And you watched it all in one go? Jesus, your eyes were probably the size of golf balls by the time the last credits rolled on. 

every episode i was like "alright, im pretty sure not EVERY episode will make me cry. on to the next one!" oh how wrong i was.

6 hours ago, Ranzo said:

Usually when I cry it's more from tears of happiness than sadness, especially when there is a real heartwarming moment. With that being said, there were quite a few moments In My Love Story that really made me tear up. Especially that one moment with Takeo and the fire.

didnt make me cry but the episode with takeos birthday at the end made me teary eyed. ^.^

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...