New Moenovel title announced (Adventure of a Lifetime)

Freestyle80

1 minute ago, Infernoplex said:

I wouldn't be so happy just yet... There's a possibility this gets an 18+ release in Japan (like those Lovekami spin-offs did, same tactic).

It is unlikely, seeing as the game is already out in Japan. What they did with the Love Kami games was that they released it in the west first, then revealed that the titles are actually 18+ in Japan.

It is not impossible, though. They could release some kind of 18+ DLC down the line.

4 minutes ago, Freestyle80 said:

Their translation of Miagete Goran was decent, it was 10 times better than their first title 

Yup, from what I've seen even the Cross Channel translation is serviceable (just way below what people wanted for a novel apparently known for beautiful prose), but there's still a lot of room for improvement. :P

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

1 minute ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Yup, from what I've seen even the Cross Channel translation is serviceable (just way below what people wanted for a novel apparently known for beautiful prose), but there's still a lot of room for improvement. :P

You should probably check again. The Cross Channel translation is pure gibberish.

54 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Indeed, a Pulltop title and a rare all-ages one on top of that. At least there won't be any censorship drama this time - we'll see what the translation will be like.

42 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

You should probably check again. The Cross Channel translation is pure gibberish.

Looks a lot like a MTL translation

23 minutes ago, WorldofAI said:

I'm curious about the translation quality for this title. Given that this title is coming out a month after Cross Channel, that's a speedy time frame for something that takes 10+ hours to read through. 

A sky full of stars was pretty good (if only because of their other craps releases). Anything approaching that - we should be thanking our lucky stars, lolz

Title seems interesting and since it is an all ages which has already released in Japan it seems like it won't get censored, though I will not buy this because I don't think giving Moenovel money is a good idea. I will by princible refrain from buying this as I have promised myself never to support Moenovel after what they have done, unless they clearly change how they do things and provide at least patches to their old VNs.

well well well, what we got here, all-ages Localize From Moenovel ?, No more annoying censor huh :leecher: great great.  

Since there is very close distance between The English Localize Announcement and Their Japan Original Release date,  I suspect with the length, I think it will be a shorter than ever.  

Potentially, This VN will be similar with LoveKami .... No, it will really be that way... :amane:

Edited by Orakana Newbie