*Insert Clickbait Introduction Title*

Zvana

Welcome to Fuwanovel's first ever singles hotline, where if you got the cash then we'll help you- . Oh what? Do an introduction or I'll get banned? Oh, yeah yeah I can do that.

Hey guys, so I started reading VNs about 5 years ago. I can read simple japanese VNs. Stopped for a few years and I feel like catching up now. It'd be great if you guys could recommend something translated/released within the past 2-3 years. I'm fine with any genre as long as its good cause I believe every genre has something amazing to offer.

List of VNs I've read off the top of my head

Spoiler

Grisaia no Kajitsu

Rewrite

Little Busters

Clover Days

Hoshizora no Memoria

Fate/Stay Night

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia

Your Diary

Katahane

Saya no Uta

Wanko to Kurasou

G-Senjou no Maou

Cross Channel

Tsukihime

Sharin no Kuni

Sono Hanabira (God how many sequels are there)

If my heart had wings

Other than VNs, I play F/GO(Huge fate fan) and do 3D modeling(mainly weapons).

By the way, do you guys have a discord?

Nice to meet you guys, よろしくお願いします~

Edited by Zvana

4 minutes ago, bakauchuujin said:

Not really a recommandation but it should cover every english release, they are all sorted by amount of votes and average vote on vndb. So you should be able to use it to find some interesting titles

oh, sweet, but whats with the moenovel burn in hell thing. Are they bad or something?

4 minutes ago, Zvana said:

oh, sweet, but whats with the moenovel burn in hell thing. Are they bad or something?

All their VNs are censored and their general translation quality is bad.

A more detailed version would be that they completely butchered If my heart had wings in their localization by having horrible translation and censoring it to the point where they managed to get a 12+ rating. Then later they released 2 new VNs that were spinnoffs of lovekami, these were first released in english as 17+ titles and there was no info on them ever being 18+ titles. Then later the japanese got the full VN with 18+ content that was clearly intended to be there from the start. Pretty much tricking anti censorship people to not think it was censored, but revealing the uncensored version at a later point. After this they have just continued localizing VNs and cutting away any 18+ matterial and don't respond at all to criticism in regard to this.

Edited by bakauchuujin

36 minutes ago, Zvana said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel's first ever singles hotline, where if you got the cash then we'll help you

Whoa, the backers have a board, which acts as a singles hotline and nobody told me :notlikemiya:

39 minutes ago, Zvana said:

Do an introduction or I'll get banned?

That's another rule nobody told me about. I guess I got lucky, but then again maybe there are special rules for people involved in translation projects prior to joining. I forgot to write an introduction and finally did so two weeks ago. It almost went unnoticed :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Zvana said:

Fuwa's central heating system. We have to burn something in order to not freeze to death. Remember all non-backers lacks access to the singles hotline, which makes us them stay singles and we all know singles don't get in on the hot action and we can't have people freezing to death.

5 minutes ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Well Steins;Gate 0 come and Steins;gate 0 bienvenue Steins;gate 0 to steins;gate 0 FuwaSteins;Gate 0, Please have a Steins;Gate 0.

As i see, your lack of Steins;Gate has to be corrected in the fastest way. www 

oh, perfect, I never finished steins;gate for some reason. I'll get right on it, didn't even know there was a sequel.

18 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

Goddamn my English.

If you check my VNDB, you'll find I'm most definitely not pro-moege. :makina:

There is a term for this in English. It's called a slip of tongue, which is when you say something you know deep inside, but for some reason or another want to keep secret from everybody else. Things are going well here. We teach you better English while we get to know you better in return.

Edited by tymmur

1 minute ago, tymmur said:

There is a term for this in English. It's called a slip of tongue, which is when you say something you know deep inside, but for some reason or another want to keep secret from everybody else. Things are going well here. We teach you better English while we get to know you better in return.

Actually, that'd be known as a Freudian slip. This was a regular old grammar error. Dare question my hatred of moege again and it won't be a pleasant scene. :sachi:

1 minute ago, VirginSmasher said:

Actually, that'd be known as a Freudian slip.

Actually in this case it's both.

1 minute ago, VirginSmasher said:

Dare question my hatred of moege again and it won't be a pleasant scene. :sachi:

Oh, so you are into SM too. This just keeps on getting better and better, though I should have known this part about you based on the name alone.

Welcome to an untypical introduction message! What you thought this was going to be normal? Hell no! We don't fuck like that here!  You're in the jungle now, without the fun and games. Some hope you might make it, some hope you might survive, but in the end you'll face me so face facts and realize. I'll leave your fingerprints for them to annalize. 

(Think of this song playing while you read this message)

Play Campus Notes, it's pretty dope.