i need help translating an error in Japanese version of a sky full of stars/fine days

hello, this may be in the wrong area so i apologize if it is. I recently bought the sky full of stars bundle from japan to get fine days  version and yesterday tried to play the original sky full of stars to see if i had everything working, after installing the game i started reading it but when i get to the part where the main character meats orihime for the first time this error box pops up and every time you press enter it adds an error until you get to the end of their meeting then the game crashes saying the advhd is not responding. I was wondering if anyone knows what is causing this problem and how i might be able to fix it. I also tried the fine days disc to make sure it wasnt the disc but it happens with that one to. Thanks in advance Zach.

If you want to see what i am talking about i can use team viewer so you can see it.

Edited by Justanotherguy

The first rule of fixing an error: read what the error says. Since it's not here, anybody would have to take a wild guess.

My guess is that you didn't use Japanese locale. For some titles everything seems to work fine and whenever a new sprite/cg/whatever is loaded, it's only in ASCII (romaji). When you reach a point where the filename is in kanji, then it will only be able to locate the file if the locale is right and it will give an error that the file is missing. The solution is obviously to use Japanese locale.

24 minutes ago, Justanotherguy said:

when i get to the part where the main character meats orihime for the first time

:michiru: I know it's an 18+ title, but it's still a nice typo.