Disgaea 5 finally on PC

Tweek91330

Hi guys,

I'm just dropping here to tell those who don't know yet that Disgaea 5 is planned for May, 7 on Steam.

I'm actually quite happy about this since i don't plan to own a PS4 but i've been a fan of the franchise and played all games in the series since Disagaea 3 release.

Anyways, one less console "exclusivity" is always a good news, if they could do the same for persona 5 (which they probably won't ^^).

On 13/4/2018 at 7:55 AM, Tweek91330 said:

Hi guys,

I'm just dropping here to tell those who don't know yet that Disgaea 5 is planned for May, 7 on Steam.

I'm actually quite happy about this since i don't plan to own a PS4 but i've been a fan of the franchise and played all games in the series since Disagaea 3 release.

Anyways, one less console "exclusivity" is always a good news, if they could do the same for persona 5 (which they probably won't ^^).

I'm really hyped for this, although I hoped to play 3 and 4 before 5 (I have some issues going backward after having tasted the new features from the newer titles). Hope the port will come smooth and without issues, I'm very tempted to buy it day one.

Edited by きょうすけ
typo