Fata Morgana: Requiem for Innocence coming out on May 17

Dreamysyu

• 1 month later...

As of now, this VN is released. Pick it at either Mangagamer store or Steam store (Available later), and have fun. Although as of now I'm not quite interested with this though, considering that it's the fandisc and I think I'm content with original Fata Morgana for now. But still I think you may enjoy this if you Fata Morgana fan.

Edited by littleshogun

4 hours ago, littleshogun said:

As of now, this VN is released. Pick it at either Mangagamer store or Steam store, and have fun. Although as of now I'm not quite interested with this though, considering that it's the fandisc and I think I'm content with original Fata Morgana for now. But still I think you may enjoy this if you Fata Morgana fan.

Steam version unlocks in roughly five hours.

The original game's apparently on Android now as well

4 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

Steam version unlocks in roughly five hours.

The original game's apparently on Android now as well

Thanks for the correction there. Forget to say that it's original version is indeed available in the android, although it's not like I'm gonna install it in my handphone anyway. At least Mangagamer campaign to add VN in android is quite successful, judging from of how we have Fata Morgana in android.