You only reach 666 posts once

It plucks the threads that make us dance, finger and toe...
    We surrender, in joy, to the lowest of the foul and rank.
        We submerge through darkness, rancid filth, hour by hour we move downward, ever closer to hell.
    In a slow, steady, gait.
Now, let the world resonate: Sloth, Gluttony, Greed, Envy, Lust, Wrath, and Pride.
    A bell of chaos that tolls human desires. After two thousand long years, the one sealed gate to the demonic world will open!

DESTRUCTION!

CARNAGE!

and DESPAIR!

Let your instincts drive you! Entrap this world in fear!
As the very name MaggieROBOT strikes terror into the hearts of mankind!

And I will become the order to rule this wasteland, engulf with pandemonium. The demonic power that was once imprisoned in the depths of Fuwa...

will

be

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!

|                    OK                    |
|                                            |

Now, let the Maggie worshipping begin, aha~ 

DISCLAIMER: That was supposed to be a milestone thread, but the AMA thing is getting old. So here's a new edgy twist to the thing~ I don't know what you guys are supposed to do with that, so... Start a new religion maybe, Idk.

*Clephas has been summoned by tens of thousands of people with glowing orange eyes and steel-trap teeth, emerging into the world as the embodiment of the greatest love of all.  His form is impossible for the eye to grasp, as the world is entirely contained in one of his many stomachs, and this is merely one of his incarnations, devoid of intelligence and driven by the most primal urges of the universe-devouring monster*

*The orange-eyed people spread out from the spot of the summoning, devouring the people in the surrounding city in sprays of blood and screams of agony mixed with ecstasy, as the devoured come to know that they are loved.  The devoured rise, their bodies made whole, their eyes glowing as orange as the ones who loved them, and they spread out to further spread the word across the world.*

Not really, because you can have one or more alternative account, and from there you can make those accounts reached 666 posts each XDD. Anyway, congratulation on the new religion there, although I'm afraid that I can't worship you openly though because it's been pretty strict about religion here.

PS - I knew that it's just edgy post thingy here, okay.

Edited by littleshogun

By the way, I vaguely recall some mod on some other forum who really stopped their post count at 666 or some similar number.

47 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

:gasp:

NO! this cant be, mags! you, the perfect user is actually a spawn of satan!? WHY!? :komari: 

Well, judging from your post count, you also was there at some point. :sachi:

I wasn't, btw. Coliseumpostsnowcountspocalypse saved me.