I wanna read something 'smooth'

Kamukan

Hello guys.

I'm almost finishing Rewrite, and after this long 50+ hours journey, i want read something smooth, with medium duration, without sobrenatural, good heroines and slice of life (moe too, i guess)

I have this VN's installed on my PC, tell me what I should read next, according with my suggestions: (you can recommend another VN that isn't in the list, translated or not)

- Dekinai Watashi ga Kurikaesu

- Furereba

- Chrono Clock

- Higurashi (ch 1-4)

- Killer Queen

- Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate

- Tsujidou-san no Jun'Ai Road

Edited by Kamukan
idk

29 minutes ago, SeniorBlitz said:

Chrono Clock definitely fits you desc., comedy Charage as it finest (according to @VirginSmasher anyways since I never read it xoP).

I'd also fit Dal Segno and Koisuro no last resort. 

thanks! already writed to vote after more recommendations :sacchan:

26 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

Definitely Chrono Clock or Tsujidou would work for softer VNs

4 hours ago, Kamukan said:

Higurashi (ch 1-4)

3 hours ago, Kamukan said:

something calm, slice of lice, and such.

Hmmm, well, let me give you a wild card. Read the fourth chapter of higuarashi, Himatsubushi-hen

Lemme explain why, it's a prequel to the other three and it's oddly light-hearted  (compared to the rest of the chapters).

A quicker read than the other three. Arguably, the lightest horror imaginable with adorable looking characters especially everyone's favorite Rika-chan. It has some slice of life elements until the mystery begins. :lol:

latest?cb=20140927202942

1 hour ago, Happiness+ said:

Hmmm, well, let me give you a wild card. Read the fourth chapter of higuarashi, Himatsubushi-hen

Lemme explain why, it's a prequel to the other three and it's oddly light-hearted  (compared to the rest of the chapters).

A quicker read than the other three. Arguably, the lightest horror imaginable with adorable looking characters especially everyone's favorite Rika-chan. It has some slice of life elements until the mystery begins. :lol:

latest?cb=20140927202942

There's sort of a big plot reveal in chapter 4 though...

Spoiler

It gives a lot of hints about Rika's role in the mystery, one of which is that she is aware of the impending disaster

14 hours ago, PiggiesGoMoo said:

There's sort of a big plot reveal in chapter 4 though...

Hide contents

It gives a lot of hints about Rika's role in the mystery, one of which is that she is aware of the impending disaster

True, it’s still a question arc. 

It’s not like you can guess right off the back as to her involvement. She was like 5 years old in that arc. 

16 hours ago, Happiness+ said:

latest?cb=20140927202942

Huh? Light-hearted?

Spoiler

You understand that it literally ends with the entire village being eradicated, right?

Also, I definitely wouldn't recommend reading Higurashi out of order. Himatsubushi is the last question arc, and it gives a lot of hints that could possibly spoil your enjoyment of the previous chapters.

7 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

Huh? Light-hearted?

Hide contents

You understand that it literally ends with the entire village being eradicated, right?

Also, I definitely wouldn't recommend reading Higurashi out of order. Himatsubushi is the last question arc, and it gives a lot of hints that could possibly spoil your enjoyment of the previous chapters.

That’s why I say, it’s more of a wild card idea, and it gives hints, but I highly doubt that it’s enough to spoil the series. Like The Massacre arc would surprise anyone. 

On 10/04/2018 at 2:46 PM, littleshogun said:

Well both Fureraba and Chrono Clock were already fulfill your request. Even so, I would like to recommend both of HatsuKoi and Noble Works for future suggestion. Hope I could help you with the recommendations.

Thanks

About Higurashi.... 

On 10/04/2018 at 2:43 PM, Dreamysyu said:

Huh? Light-hearted?

Reveal hidden contents

eehhh.... :notlikemiya:

7 hours ago, Kamukan said:

I will, seems a good horror visual novel. 

Actually, it's also a great mystery VN. I believe, it's mostly known as horror because of the anime adaptation which didn't really adapt the mystery aspect that well, from what I recall.

Though I wouldn't recommend it in this thread because it's literally the opposite from what you were asking for.

17 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

Actually, it's also a great mystery VN. I believe, it's mostly known as horror because of the anime adaptation which didn't really adapt the mystery aspect that well, from what I recall.

Though I wouldn't recommend it in this thread because it's literally the opposite from what you were asking for.

I love mystery, sobrenatural VNs, but i'm a bit tired of this genre after Rewrite (Rewrite is pretty long, y'know) so I wanna relax with a good moege.

But after Fureraba, I think that I will go to Dekinai Watashi ga