7 Days With the Ghost

mitchhamilton

Not much attention on this title. this came out of nowhere for me as it was getting a fan tl like years and years ago but after not receiving a word for years on its progress, i assume it died, as did my hopes and dreams... again. :komari: 

so imagine my surprise when i see it being released on denpasoft! :mare: not bad price either, 10 bucks. and it was 60% off thanks to their points system. This message is brought to you by Denpasoft. Get all your ecchi needs at denpasoft.com. sign up today and get 100 free points to use on your first purchase.

so, despite me being a cheap shit, i bought it. so far its pretty nice. especially the yuri scenes. :holo: yes, its a yuri vn, a fairly nice one at that. the story keeps developing as it goes so i wont really discuss what its about right now. The story is quite fast paced. a scene doesnt linger for too long before moving on. luckily it doesnt feel rushed so no worries there. give it a try, you might like. 

:thumbsup:

https://vndb.org/v6341

"Role: Ghost

Engages in: Lesbian sex" 

Well, I guess its not the first time I see that, but that only makes it slightly less weird...

I've seen this game before, as even my yuri backlog is huge right now it's not something I feel like grabbing ASAP, but definitely will get to it at some point. There's never too many lesbian ghosts to read about. :meguface:

I can't really make out the genre of this. Sure it's yuri and a ghost, but is it nukige or is there a deeper story to this? Would the story be worth reading if there aren't any H scenes or is the story just an excuse to add more H scenes?

1 hour ago, mitchhamilton said:

not bad price either, 10 bucks. and it was 60% off thanks to their points system. This message is brought to you by Denpasoft. Get all your ecchi needs at denpasoft.com. sign up today and get 100 free points to use on your first purchase.

The prices are as follows:

English: $10, or $15 when including OST. Both downloads.

Japanese: free download, or just under $17 for boxed version including OST and shipping (presumably to Japan only)

Yeah it's a low cost, but it's one of those rare cases where it's actually more expensive than the Japanese version. Add translation costs, possible license costs (free to download ≠ free to modify and sell), possible costs of uncensored CGs and I find it reasonable that the translated version is $10 more than the Japanese version. It's actually a low price when you start to consider fees involved with payment, server cost and all that as well.

I can't really figure out if this thread is a friend telling me something I would like to know, or if it is some sort of concealed social media advertising. Either way thanks for the info. I completely missed this release and I certainly don't mind being informed about VNs like this.

49 minutes ago, tymmur said:

I can't really make out the genre of this. Sure it's yuri and a ghost, but is it nukige or is there a deeper story to this? Would the story be worth reading if there aren't any H scenes or is the story just an excuse to add more H scenes?

The prices are as follows:

English: $10, or $15 when including OST. Both downloads.

Japanese: free download, or just under $17 for boxed version including OST and shipping (presumably to Japan only)

Yeah it's a low cost, but it's one of those rare cases where it's actually more expensive than the Japanese version. Add translation costs, possible license costs (free to download ≠ free to modify and sell), possible costs of uncensored CGs and I find it reasonable that the translated version is $10 more than the Japanese version. It's actually a low price when you start to consider fees involved with payment, server cost and all that as well.

I can't really figure out if this thread is a friend telling me something I would like to know, or if it is some sort of concealed social media advertising. Either way thanks for the info. I completely missed this release and I certainly don't mind being informed about VNs like this.

i wouldnt say nukige, really... i mean, it does seem that way at first to be honest but its not. takes place in a world where magic is real in modern times, if that helps. :rimu: 

just finished this and it was pretty nice. there is one thing in the end that was bothersome but not a big deal. that thing just has to do with... hmm, not sure how to explain it without giving away something. not like a huge spoiler or anything just something minor but still, people may be bothered by it.

On 4/9/2018 at 10:32 AM, Overlord87 said:

Read a few years ago, nice little yuri game. More nukige than not in my opinion, but enough non-sex stuff to make it a worthwhile purchase for all yuri lovers.

i guess its nukige? idk, its hard to say it is because theres just so little and yet sex is constantly brought up.