Bug: Leaderboard can have different results for the same day depending on which page you look at

I don't think it's a bug. These two pages obviously count likes in a different way, somehow. I don't know what they are, but literally, who cares? I'd guess that the first page counts the likes you get in that day, and the second page counts the likes for the posts that you post that day, and both update the date at UTC or something.

5 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

I don't think it's a bug. These two pages obviously count likes in a different way, somehow.

Obviously they count in different ways, yet they both state it to be the final count for the same day. By most definitions that's a bug.

5 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

but literally, who cares?

At some point somebody cared enough to write the feature. I report the issues I encounter and then I assume the people responsible for the software can figure out if it's worth fixing. I have tried people failing to report bugs to me because "he wrote the software. Surely he knows" or "I can live with it" and then it goes unnoticed for a while and it turns out to be a more severe issue than people expected. Just report the issues and let the people responsible for the software judge how important it is. They know the internals and are better suited to make such a judgment. For all I know it could be database corruption (unlikely, but not completely impossible).

14 minutes ago, kokoro said:

Maybe it's a problem on your end?

If my computer can affect how the server reads from the database, then that's a bug.