So you're a Visual Novel protagonist...

Ranzo

Definitely not the protagonists from my favorite vns; fighting aliens with mechas, fighting famous heroes with magic  projected weapons which barely last for a few seconds, having my loved ones die, or being trapped in some place are the last things I want to deal with in real life.

If I have to choose, then I guess it will be Tomoya from Clannad. Sunohara would be fun to mess with and having Tomoyo wake me up everyday would be very nice indeed. :sachi:

Edited by wei123

Being Yuuji, and having that island and the harem to yourself does sound appealing. Especially since best girl ChiruChiru is part of said harem.

But the main characters kinda went through a ton of psychological trauma. So that's a turnoff....

Guess I'll be the protag in Nekopara then :makina:

.... or if I want some delicious loli action, I'll be the protag in If My Heart Had Wings then :makina:

Well it's understandable because most people would think easy life lol, and moreso if we think VN as wish fulfillment. Anyway, as for me I think I'll just going with Narumi Kouki from Wagahigh, because having a sister who managed to feed the whole family by selling her own app and her best friend who cook delicious food everyday is sounds like easy life style. Although in exchange of that, I must mind about my deadline and I must keep my idea fresh for manga writing, so maybe it's not as easy as I thought. But still having permanent job at the young age was pretty interesting lifestyle too. Oh, and hopefully the girls breast was not like in the VNs - it deter me to try Wagahigh at first.