Anime with an adult couple

I want an anime which also has a romantic plot for adults like in 
blood+(david x julia) and 
gundam seed(i don't remember there names), 
eureka 7(forgot the names), 
blast of tempest(detective lady and the red haired guy)

-Something like this, were there is romance between the adult characters as well
-And it should be a happy ending for them as well.
-It can be of any genre and not just only romance
-Mention the couple also & they can be main or supporting characters either
-No harem anime please.

Clannad has a second season for after they graduate the school and the characters enters adult life. I think it fits all your requirements, but it has been a while since I watched it. Do watch Clannad in order though as the second season really spoils the first one. In fact don't even look it up as the description itself (at least on MAL) spoils the ending of the first season.

EDIT: forgot to add that the second season is called "Clannad: after story"

Edited by tymmur

Nagi no Asukara. One of my all time favorite romance/drama Anime.

In the second half of the series there is a time skip and you will have one adult couple.(it's also my favorite couple<3)

Edited by -soraa

1 hour ago, ittaku said:

Emma: A Victorian Romance

Oh crap, thanks for reminding me. I've been meaning to watch this anime forever and never got around to it :( People keep telling me it's amazing :3

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ah My Goddess: An oldy but a goody. When a college student accidentally phones the Goddess help line, a flippant wish means that she now has to stay by his side forever. A slow and romantic slice of life with Goddessy and demonic antics. It's one of my favourites. Couple featured is Keichii Morisato and Belldandy

EDIT: A few people have called AMG a harem, but Keiichi only has eyes for Belldandy so I don't see why :S. 

1 hour ago, Darklord Rooke said:

Oh crap, thanks for reminding me. I've been meaning to watch this anime forever and never got around to it :( People keep telling me it's amazing :3

You're welcome. I wouldn't go so far as to call it amazing, but it's a solid rendition of what a romance of this type in the Victorian era would have played out like. There are very few moments in it that feel like you're actually watching anime.

Inari Konkon Koi Iroha has one adult couple beside its main couple - though they didn't get much screentime in the anime adaption... so if you wanna know more about them you have to read the manga. Even though they're not the main couple, their relationship got fleshed out very nicely to the point that most of us fans love them better than the main couple ;_; so be sure to also check out the manga while you're at it!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 4/4/2018 at 12:25 AM, -soraa said:

Nagi no Asukara. One of my all time favorite romance/drama Anime.

In the second half of the series there is a time skip and you will have one adult couple.(it's also my favorite couple<3)

Spoiler

Soft ntr the anime. First, main girl gets one hell of a crush on ntr-kun the moment she sees him, then he gets together with best girl as well at the end..... .. ... Protagonist was fucked over by that timeskip and the ending was super inconclusive and unsatisfying. Although he didn't really chose ANY girl in a romance themed anime, best girl royally lost anyway. Screw that ntr-kun and screw this fuckup of an anime.

Edited by Stormwolf

• 1 month later...