11eyes Route Order

FinalCloud

1 minute ago, FinalCloud said:

How do u mean they are practicall identical? (Without spoilers)

Doesn't really matter. It is really meant literally. The routes only differ by a few short scenes and h-scene. It was a while since I read it, but as far as I remember excluding h-scenes routes differed by 10 min. worth of content at most. If I were you I would simply go with the heroine you liked the most. 

2 hours ago, FinalCloud said:

So as there is quite a lot of romantic development with yuka (and yuka only where i am in the vn). Does it end up being some kind of harem? Or are the other 3 girls just a 10 minute romantic development and h-scene?

Since it is related with the ending I will put it in spoiler:

Spoiler

Romance overall is terrible. I would put it on the same level or even below of that of stupid kouhai from Komyu. It has no logic behind it either. Each heroine ending is just at it sounds: ending for each heroine (not harem ending or anything). I don't remember which one is Yuka, but it doesn't really matter. The story itself is basically the 1 and the same route, with only those scenes when you choose one heroine or other differing a bit. Then a bit later, a random h-scene with that heroine is inserted somewhere, then goes the same exact route/story until the epilogue-ish part which serves as a conclusion for your chosen heroine. Like I said, if you exclude h-scenes, content between routes differ for maybe 10 mins worth of content at best

9 minutes ago, Sparteh said:

Since it is related with the ending I will put it in spoiler:

Tbh I didnt enjoy comyu anything like as much as i thought i would (i even found kagome route dissapointing which was why i played the damn game). Its a shame, 11eyes is looking promising where I am (just at the point where the protagonist met the fighter dude). Well except protagonist being a total weak sauce, but im guessing that changes lol. Would u say it is good and worth a play if you ignore the romance/endings?

25 minutes ago, FinalCloud said:

Tbh I didnt enjoy comyu anything like as much as i thought i would (i even found kagome route dissapointing which was why i played the damn game). Its a shame, 11eyes is looking promising where I am (just at the point where the protagonist met the fighter dude). Well except protagonist being a total weak sauce, but im guessing that changes lol. Would u say it is good and worth a play if you ignore the romance/endings?

Worth playing? Which one, Komyu or 11? In ether case my answer would be no. Out of those 2 VNs together, I personally found only Kagome's route decent enough to read. Assuming that your VNDB consist of all VNs you have read and that you most likely cannot read Japanese, it would be better to read classics like F/SN + F/HA, or Tsukihime.  Heck, even Guilty Crown Lost Christmas which serves as a prequel to anime and is like 3 hours worth, was better than Comyu and 11Eyes combined

1 hour ago, Sparteh said:

Worth playing? Which one, Komyu or 11? In ether case my answer would be no. Out of those 2 VNs together, I personally found only Kagome's route decent enough to read. Assuming that your VNDB consist of all VNs you have read and that you most likely cannot read Japanese, it would be better to read classics like F/SN + F/HA, or Tsukihime.  Heck, even Guilty Crown Lost Christmas which serves as a prequel to anime and is like 3 hours worth, was better than Comyu and 11Eyes combined

I meant 11 (I have read comyu and found out for myself that it was bad lol). That is pretty damning, Tsukihime i really want to read, but I saw something about a remake with voices and thought it might be worth holding out for that. FSN is on my todo as is Muv-Luv + Alt and some others. Concerning tho as after about this much playtime i still thought comyu was going to be a good one 😂😂

11eyes is a decent chuunige with a typo-laden and occasionally borderline incomprehensible translation. The story and plot are honestly pretty good, as is the way the story is told through the narration and the Cross Whatsit system, but don't expect anything else from it, including branching plot lines, romance, etc.