Can't open Mirrormoon.org

2 minutes ago, Zenophilious said:

It loaded just fine for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Makes me wonder if it's a DNS issue. If the server for one reason or another changed IP, then all DNS servers will point to the old IP. One by one they will update and forward to the right IP, which will explain why it works for some people and not others. It usually takes around an hour for all servers to update.

It still doesn't work for me. However after having fun with proxy+different DNS servers it suddenly worked. Either it's blocked based on your IP or the server changed IP without properly updating the DNS servers.

Sadly I can't provide a useful guide to get it working for other people. The only useful thing I can do is copy paste the link to their mediafire mirror, which is this: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gw77fxm7rbmbuu6/Fate-stay_night_English_v3.2_[mirror_moon].exe. All their other mirrors are on mirrormoon.org as well and they will not work if the page fails to load.

• 1 month later...

I happened on this thread while browsing to see how far off the internet our site has fallen.  The site is fine, but we had to move servers... The problem is that the domain is owned by an inactive member.  We're still trying to contact him to take control of the domain again... Once we get ahold of him, we'll be back up and running *crosses fingers*.

Edited by TheXev

• 4 months later...
13 hours ago, TheXev said:

It took far longer then we would have liked, but mirrormoon.org is back online!  Come get your patches!

TakaJun, you're a legend. Your TLs might not have been the best out there, but you're definitely the hero we never deserved. If only what's left of the fanTL scene was as half as good as you.

Edit:

Thank you for everything you've done for this community!

Edited by Infernoplex

I wish TakaJun wouldn't of 'retired' as well, but he had worked as a professional translator in the past (but not on games!).  I'm not sure what he is up to these days but I doubt we'll see any more activity from him. :(  He put so much hard work into these games and others in his own group, it is something you can't really fathom.

Edited by TheXev