Cross Channel Released

Silvz

Steam users know shit about these kinds of things in all honesty so they would most likely not even realized if something is good or bad or censored or cut up into ribbons. That being said I'm fairly sure everyone here can guess that just like on previous works you'll find the usual moenovel stuff making it's way into this one.

The pricing does seem to be awfully cheap as to the reason for that it's anyone's guess.

21 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

Steam users know shit about these kinds of things in all honesty so they would most likely not even realized if something is good or bad or censored or cut up into ribbons. That being said I'm fairly sure everyone here can guess that just like on previous works you'll find the usual moenovel stuff making it's way into this one.

The pricing does seem to be awfully cheap as to the reason for that it's anyone's guess.

Maybe their prices are starting to reflect their quality of work. And even then, it should really be free.

Just now, VirginSmasher said:

Maybe their prices are starting to reflect their quality of work. And even then, it should really be free.

There are better things you could pick that wouldn't be as bad for your health and they'd be free as well...like poison. Also I doubt they'd be so honest as to do that, they probably figure Steamtards tend to buy vns on the cheap side so that way they'll sell more.

I wonder how this game will sell. According to SteamSpy, steam users are starting to understand the message all you guys are saying. Their previous release, A Sky Full of Stars, only has about 3000 steam users compared to If My Heart Had Wings which has upwards of 150000 steam users. The two LoveKami games are around 40000.

1 hour ago, WorldofAI said:

I wonder how this game will sell. According to SteamSpy, steam users are starting to understand the message all you guys are saying. Their previous release, A Sky Full of Stars, only has about 3000 steam users compared to If My Heart Had Wings which has upwards of 150000 steam users. The two LoveKami games are around 40000.

A sky full of stars started selling on steam only on Dec 2017, while IMHHW has been on steam since 2013. Don't think that's a fair comparison, my friend :P

Edited by phantomJS

3 hours ago, WorldofAI said:

3000 steam users is still better than the average plotge. For example, Tokyo Babel has around 2,500 sales and it was released 2 years ago.

But yeah, that is a significant drop and hopefully CC continues this trend.

30 minutes ago, WorldofAI said:

Compared to the two LoveKami titles (Released in Dec 2016 and May 2017) at 40ishK, 3K is quite a drop. Usually, there is a big surge of sales right at release followed by additional orders accumulating slowly over time.

Still don't think it's 100% fair to compare Sky to the lovekami series as opposed to comparing IMHHW to sky  as both of these looks and feels more similar.

I mean, just take a look at the video intro of the lovekami games vs Sky's intro (I just did). Kinda speaks for themselves as to why lovekami is so much more popular in terms of sales right? :P

Edited by phantomJS

10 minutes ago, phantomJS said:

http://steamspy.com/dev/MoeNovel

Interesting stats on our fav VN localisation company.

Check out the median playtime, especially on Cross Channel

wtf? O.o.......

It's too early for Steamspy stats to be of any use, in two-three months they might indicate something. I would interpret that 0:00 as "no data available".

• 4 weeks later...