New admin here. How do i ban everyone?

as the title says. i am fuwas new admin and like to know how to ban everyone. i have a dream of a site where every content i create is upvoted to the max by yours truly and every thread is lewd. itll be a wonderful utopia. first i need to get rid of the blasphemers though. :jinpou: 

Edited by mitchhamilton

dammit. they realized i had too much power. you win this time, tay. :jinpou:  

1 hour ago, tymmur said:

Leaving banning aside, how do I use my admin powers to edit any post???? Clearly that's possible to do as an admin. because i want to say that mitch here is an amazing admin and a great guy. hes so cool, i want him to be my friend! :mare: 

daw, thats sweet, tymmur. :miyako: 

16 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

Do you realize that you can't ban everyone without banning yourself? :illya:

I once saw one guy setting up a wiki and then granting another person edit access. It turned out to be admin rights because half an hour later he came back saying "I looked at my account and then I clicked wrong and banned myself and now I can't log in to unban me. HELP". Apparently you can indeed ban yourself and is not as self contradicting as you make it out to be. It's not a good idea, but plenty of people do stuff daily even if it's a bad idea.

4 minutes ago, tymmur said:

Apparently you can indeed ban yourself and is not as self contradicting as you make it out to be.

Oh, no, I don't think it's self-contradicting. I was implying that if he bans himself, he can't possibly make actions he described after that, that's all.

Actually, I did once have a similar situation while making an authorization system for a school project. I banned the only admin account, and then I had to manually edit the SQL table to change it back. With more advanced systems, I suppose, fixing everything would be trickier. :)

16 minutes ago, tymmur said:

I once saw one guy setting up a wiki and then granting another person edit access. It turned out to be admin rights because half an hour later he came back saying "I looked at my account and then I clicked wrong and banned myself and now I can't log in to unban me. HELP". Apparently you can indeed ban yourself and is not as self contradicting as you make it out to be. It's not a good idea, but plenty of people do stuff daily even if it's a bad idea.

So would asking Kaguya to grant everyone admin privileges to ban ourselves be an idea so-bad-that-it's-good? :pogchamp: