Public Service Announcement

33 minutes ago, phantomJS said:

Come on. It's just a joke. Just ignore the forum for a day (like me) and it's back to normal :D

That is a decent approach for The Coliseum of Chatter. The problem is more when it comes to the Development Boards and private messages with contents related to those. Because my communication got interrupted I ended up doing less than planned yesterday. As a result of being disturbed on a Sunday, there is a risk the translation patch will end up being released a week later due to this prank. I can't say my motivation is completely undamaged either, but I assume that's a short term issue.

A good prank is one where everybody can laugh afterwards and it doesn't cause any real damage. This one falls short on both accounts.

2 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

It was for him. :P

Just curious; Kaguya's a guy then? :huh:

3 minutes ago, tymmur said:

That is a decent approach for The Coliseum of Chatter. The problem is more when it comes to the Development Boards and private messages with contents related to those. Because my communication got interrupted I ended up doing less than planned yesterday. As a result of being disturbed on a Sunday, there is a risk the translation patch will end up being released a week later due to this prank. I can't say my motivation is completely undamaged either, but I assume that's a short term issue.

A good prank is one where everybody can laugh afterwards and it doesn't cause any real damage. This one falls short on both accounts.

I'm so sorry sir!

I have learnt my mistake  :kosame:....

7 hours ago, tymmur said:

It's the internet. Girls are guys and children are 40+ year old men. Guys however can be girls. It's properly safest to just use "it" instead of "him" or "her" :P

So are u a cute girl? You seems to be an old fart judging from your avatar O.o...

1 hour ago, Dreamysyu said:

Wait, since when are we using avatars to guess who people are? :pyaa: I assure you, mine looks nothing like me irl.

At least, that's what I want you to believe. Hehehe...

I, on the other hand, really am Nikola Tesla in real life (maybe)

• Kaguya unfeatured this topic

As for the prank, well it was quite uncanny to put it nicely because it disturb anyone else who want to write something. Okay maybe most of the regular user here didn't mind it, but remember that there's a lot of newbie user who just have few post and may find out the new 'feature' was annoying. As for me, actually I didn't mind that if the post was only right aligned, but the problem is that to type it we must started it from the right and I'm sure that even Japanese didn't type like Fuwanovel back at April Fool. Not to mention that it might risk the programming as well.

So in the end what I want to say is that while I understand if mod Kaguya here want to have fun, but I would say that it should be not bothering people too much. In fact, I think just make everyone admin is more than enough to be Aprill Fool prank imo, and changing the layout here is unnecessary to me. Not that it matter now that April Fools was already ended, but I thought that I better write about this.

Edited by littleshogun