Kalmia8 released their newest 18+ Otome game: Ohimesama Datte XXX Shitai!!

Kaito1

Kalmia8 released their newest 18+ Otome game: Ohimesama Datte XXX Shitai!!. Apparently their digital or download version will be released a couple day later on April 2nd.

maxresdefault.jpg

The premise is that the MC is a princess from a magical world where they’re much more open about sex and sexuality than we are on Earth and she comes to Japan to find a husband. She’s described as a “carnivorous” woman. Someone actively seeking out sexual contact with them and takes the initiative in the relationships .

I really like the heroine. She is very pretty, cheerful, and flirty:)

Official Site

Edited by Kaito1

Hey, it's good to see an otome game with a flirty MC for once! :)

...But I'm not digging the art too much. Yes, the MC is pretty, but the boys seems weird somehow. In Little Miss Lonesome the art wasn't the best and it seems it became somewhat worse in this game :vinty:

I'm not satisfied with the h CGs either, naked girl and clothed guy is so galge, blergh.

47 minutes ago, MaggieROBOT said:

I'm not satisfied with the h CGs either, naked girl and clothed guy is so galge, blergh.

This one made me laugh quite a bit. Maybe it's just the example CGs, but even if it is, it's still a major fail. Even their "equipment" is hidden by the viewing angle, leaving nothing in sight. The male faces also look like reverse rape. They are actually crying when she is sitting naked on top of them. That part didn't make me laugh.

3 hours ago, MaggieROBOT said:

I'm not satisfied with the h CGs

Those are probably just example h CGs. I'm pretty sure there's even more interesting h CGs in the game. The male characters are not experienced with sex, so this is like a practice before they really go at it.

And yes ,the MC is very pretty plus she also has a cute voice:). You could always turn off the MC's voice, but I prefer to keep it on.

2 hours ago, tymmur said:

They are actually crying when she is sitting naked on top of them.

I wouldn't say they are crying or anything, they are just really embarrassed and shy since they are not experienced with sex. The female MC is just taking the initiative.

Edited by Kaito1

3 hours ago, tymmur said:

They are actually crying when she is sitting naked on top of them. That part didn't make me laugh.

I'm pretty sure those are beads of sweat, not tears.  Usually when they have a character cry in VNs or anime, you see the entire tear track instead of just the teardrop itself clinging to the skin, and since there's no track, I'd say it's a pretty safe assumption to say they're just sweating because they're nervous.

36 minutes ago, Zenophilious said:

I'm pretty sure those are beads of sweat, not tears.

Usually sweat beads will not originate from the eyes. Try to track them backwards based on their stretching, which would indicate their direction of movement. That's another thing. It seems gravity is a bit odd here as well.

44 minutes ago, tymmur said:

Usually sweat beads will not originate from the eyes. Try to track them backwards based on their stretching, which would indicate their direction of movement. That's another thing. It seems gravity is a bit odd here as well.

I think you might be thinking a little too hard. It's sweat from nervousness or embarrassment since those guys lack experience in sex. You can see another similar picture of a characters sweating due to being surprised or nervous Here. It's actually pretty common in anime.

And even if it were tears, this game is a love comedy, so I don't think anything serious is going happen here.

Edited by Kaito1

13 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

Yeah, exactly. I kind of find it funny how they promote the h-scenes as if they are still marketed towards guys. Are they, I wonder?..

There is this claim that guys are visually stimulated and girls are emotionally stimulated. If marketing believes in it, then it could sound right to market graphics towards guys. After all females will buy regardless of graphics because apparently the text is the important factor. This mean the published graphics should be to lure in as many men as possible.

It's obviously a flawed assumption, but I have encountered it multiple times and it seems some people believe in it. I do not at all believe that women aren't interested in looks and other visual imprints and there is a study, which concludes that the feature in women, that men finds most attractive is if she is interested in him, meaning the visual imprint is not the most important. In other words for both genders it's way more complex than guys are like this and girls are like that. However I wouldn't be surprised if something like actual facts and studies are ignored by marketing.

Just FYI, the digital version can be bought on dlsite or dmm.

And also, there's an H-scene in the game where the female MC and one of the heroes are both naked in the bath. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link for that picture. But yeah just as I thought, there are more H-scenes in the game.

Edited by Kaito1

4 minutes ago, Kaito1 said:

And also, there's an H-scene in the game where the female MC and one of the heroes are both naked in the bath. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link for that picture. But yeah just as I thought, there are more H-scenes in the game.

Yeah, feel free. If there's no lolis or shotas, we don't really care.  Just make sure to label it as NSFW, and either post just the link or put a spoiler over the image.

5 hours ago, Kaito1 said:

there's an H-scene in the game where the female MC and one of the heroes are both naked in the bath.

But the picture still clearly focuses on her while he is mostly hidden behind her. Also he doesn't look like he is enjoying himself. I view the face as "I'm following orders against my will". Her looks indicate that not to be the case though.