[EDIT: Polls added!] Fureraba ~Friend To Lover~ released on Nutaku! (notable feature: Uncensored adult CGs)

NowItsAngeTime

Fureraba Favorites Poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which route do you like most?

• Hiiragi Yuzuyu
    • Mochizuki Rina
    • Minahara Himari
    • Secret Black Hair Girl
  2. 2. Which heroine do you like most?

• Hiiragi Yuzuyu
    • Mochizuki Rina
    • Minahara Himari
    • Secret Black Hair Girl

Well it's called mini fandsic, so it's reasonable that the content is short and only contain one sex scenes for each heroines (Still funny though if you've been missing Fureraba). At least you can play it through the main game instead of being installed separatedly, so it's more like Append Disk only that you can play it after finishing the man game and there's no extra menu for the fandisk.

2 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Well it's called mini fandsic, so it's reasonable that the content is short and only contain one sex scenes for each heroines (Still funny though if you've been missing Fureraba). At least you can play it through the main game instead of being installed separatedly, so it's more like Append Disk only that you can play it after finishing the man game and there's no extra menu for the fandisk.

It could still be 1 scenario about a signature event of their lives and a sex scene and not just some fluff and then sex. 

As for Rinarin's parents, rather than terrible I would say that Smee would be better to not add the parents problem for her if she's going to solve it off-screen. Also I can't believe that some nice parents like them can forget Rinarin's birthday so easily, and if they are I would say that Rinarin better tell them that they forget her birthday (That's what she did off-screen in the end anyway, among with a lot of the other things).

Edited by littleshogun

Okay then, although if Smee did really want to maximize the fluffy parts then it's not neccesary to add the drama. Alternatively if Smee want us to see of how Kyousuke protect Rinarin's vurnerable state, then just have her parents didn't come into her birthday can be done (ie they can omit her parents appearence) because it mean that their parents really busy so much that they choose to ignore her (I'm still have doubt that her parents is a type that would really ignore their daughter birthday, especially when they arrange the time to came to Japan for the sake of meeting with their daughter boyfriend). Other than her sudden parents drama, her route is interesting with both of her and Kyousuke were basically cohabitating in her apartement there in which it's the first VN that I knew did have that kind of development (The one that didn't have brother sister connection that is, and I may remember it wrong).

Edited by littleshogun

1 hour ago, littleshogun said:

Okay then, although if Smee did really want to maximize the fluffy parts then it's not neccesary to add the drama. Alternatively if Smee want us to see of how Kyousuke protect Rinarin's vurnerable state, then just have her parents didn't come into her birthday can be done (ie they can omit her parents appearence) because it mean that their parents really busy so much that they choose to ignore her (I'm still have doubt that her parents is a type that would really ignore their daughter birthday, especially when they arrange the time to came to Japan for the sake of meeting with their daughter boyfriend). Other than her sudden parents drama, her route is interesting with both of her and Kyousuke were basically cohabitating in her apartement there in which it's the first VN that I knew did have that kind of development (The one that didn't have brother sister connection that is, and I may remember it wrong).

Isn't it funny how limited the imagination of vn writers seem to be? So many unexplored and super simple scenarios, yet we keep getting the very same ones for every visual novel's oriented at males. I'm under the impression that writers of big vn's are under serious pressure of avoiding things that can be considered somewhat taboo (more so for males than females for some reason). I don't get it though as variety is the spice of life.