[EDIT: Polls added!] Fureraba ~Friend To Lover~ released on Nutaku! (notable feature: Uncensored adult CGs)

NowItsAngeTime

Fureraba Favorites Poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which route do you like most?

• Hiiragi Yuzuyu
    • Mochizuki Rina
    • Minahara Himari
    • Secret Black Hair Girl
  2. 2. Which heroine do you like most?

• Hiiragi Yuzuyu
    • Mochizuki Rina
    • Minahara Himari
    • Secret Black Hair Girl

Nutaku link:

https://www.nutaku.net/games/download/fueraba-friend-to-lover/

NekoNyan store will have it around 7:00 AM EST:

https://nekonyansoft.com/shop

It will also be on JAST and Fakku shortly today.

Steam release will be delayed due to "build review process is taking longer than it should.": 

https://twitter.com/NekoNyanSoft/status/979103476155285510

Edited by NowItsAngeTime

Well Doddler's font choice was not quite practical to read the VN lol. Anyway in regard of font problem I'd also have the same problem with the default font back at Sorcery Jokers, so at least it's good that we can change the font here.

To be honest, I was worried when they say that the Steam version will be delayed because of content review, and there's also still no preorder. Turned out that I'm just worry too much here, because at least they managed to release 18+ version of this on time. Congratulation for the release to NekoNyan here, and I hope that whoever play this will have fun.

PS - I like that at least we have shorter thread title this time.

Edited by littleshogun

On 3/30/2018 at 4:50 PM, littleshogun said:

Well Doddler's font choice was not quite practical to read the VN lol. Anyway in regard of font problem I'd also have the same problem with the default font back at Sorcery Jokers, so at least it's good that we can change the font here.

Yes, I remember the feeling that I have to change Sorcery Joker font to read it. Fortunately it can be changed. Otherwise, it would be an eyesore

8 minutes ago, Freestyle80 said:

Just got the game, I was wondering if you can do the talking sequence thing for more than one girl before you have to confess to one of them?

Never played a VN like this, its an odd way to make routes

Nothing indicates that you can't. Once you you're ready to confess to one or more you can probably just choose the one you want to confess to.

4 minutes ago, Mr Poltroon said:

Nothing indicates that you can't. Once you you're ready to confess to one or more you can probably just choose the one you want to confess to.

ah, was thinking it would be easier to get that out of the way and go directly into other routes once i'm done with one. Thats good then since u get to pick when and who to confess to, thought it would be automatic 

It took me 3 sequences to trigger Himari's home scene (which is weird btw, why didnt they add their reunion and cleared the misunderstanding between them in the prologue?), thank god u can quick jump back in this game lol, makes it easier to pick the right choice(though usually its obvious) 

Edited by Freestyle80