Site Work Failed, But We Didn't Die

Ugh. Still more roadblocks. Need to get an as-yet unknown password from Nay in order to get this sucker changed. For now, please enjoy the mess of a forums we've got, and dream of the forums we will probably never one day have.

< 3 - Tay

You can dismiss this alert by clicking on the "X" button

bakauchuujin

List of VNs with official english release

1 minute ago, bakauchuujin said:

Well I gues it wouldn't be that smart of an idea then.

Title
Score
Lenght
Developer
State of release
Opening

50+ hours
Released

50+ hours
Released

Does this work on white background?

Yes. This is visible.

You can quickly change the theme of the forums on the 'Theme' button somewhere around the bottom of the forums screen. I use FuwaFabulous myself, but it seems like 3 have a black background and two have a white one.

10 minutes ago, Mr Poltroon said:

Yes. This is visible.

You can quickly change the theme of the forums on the 'Theme' button somewhere around the bottom of the forums screen. I use FuwaFabulous myself, but it seems like 3 have a black background and two have a white one.

Well it seems like I can't really use tables from word on the site then, so I think I will just give up on the idea of putting the things in a table.

Edited by bakauchuujin

I made a youtube video for the list just generally talking about it and how things are sorted on it. The video is just me talking while I use to list to showcase a few things, but it was somewhat fun to try to make a video. Maybe in the future I will try to make some other visual novel related video though at the moment I don't know that much about editing videos so they probably won't be that great regarding quality.