Spyro the Dragon (Title Not Official Yet) Treasure Trilogy Predictions and Discussion

Sonicboom2.0

So I made this thread to spread the news of a possible Spyro the Dragon Trilogy Remaster coming to the PlayStation 4 and news have come out that they're probably going to reveal it tomorrow. Like most kids that grew up in the early 1990s (I was born in 93) Spyro was a huge part of my childhood while growing playing my PlayStation 1 to death (Literally, I played the games nonstop until the rotate thingy to spin the disk broke off lol), I remember being home from school from having the flu and I played Spyro 1, 2, and 3 the whole time that I was sick in bed. So I can say I'm excited to see the classic games getting a full HD remaster and I'll be able to relive my childhood and yes I'm hyping up the game but who wouldn't lol? My predictions is that they just fix small bugs and they keep Sypro's character model but clean him up a bit for HD and hopefully keep the same voice actors (If they're still alive and well haha). I'm excited to hear what you all think and hope for so let's hear it for Spyro the Dragon!! 

Will it be like the N' Sane Trilogy? If yes, I look forward to it but a tad bit wary (considering that some parts of n' sane weren't as polished)...

Replaying Spyro after all these years in HD would be very noice though.

43 minutes ago, SeniorBlitz said:

Will it be like the N' Sane Trilogy? If yes, I look forward to it but a tad bit wary (considering that some parts of n' sane weren't as polished)...

Replaying Spyro after all these years in HD would be very noice though.

we won't exactly know until sometime tomorrow. As far as I know they think they're just going to fix some known bugs and HOPEFULLY just polish up the character models and environment and also have the same voice actors. This is the news video I follow for Spyro remake