Ignis Avis Venatio

bomhat

Hello friends I have developed a game.

tumblr_p5hbdqKMYr1ul6xzyo1_540.png

it is called ignis avis venatio and it is about Cain Blanchard is a fifteen year old boy who wants nothing more than to be left to his own devices. When a cute girl said to be a "phoenix" suddenly drops from the sky before him, Cain is thrust into the world of magic. He inadvertently finds himself caught in a game called Ignis Avis Venatio; a fight to the death competition between students and their familiars. The winner of the game obtains the phoenix's powers. What should he do? Who should he fight? And who exactly is this "phoenix" girl?

i nearly died working on it and would appreciate if anyone wanted to check it out. cheers

http://store.steampowered.com/app/809570/Ignis_Avis_Venatio/

The art looks absolutely gorgeous and the general design of the game looks very unusual for an OELVN, I'm intrigued, although I'm also not really willing to throw 25 dollars for it without knowing more. I won't ask for a review copy, but if something like that happened, I would definitely be motivated to try it out... ;)

And "nearly died"? I guess you don't think like elaborating? :D

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

1 hour ago, milkteebaby said:

Oh ho ho ho, I see what you did thar :D 

You know, that Curator Connect tool on Steam is really convenient and I'm not sure how many indie devs know about it...

... What? Asking for free stuff? Why, I would never! I just felt like mentioning it... :sachi:

Edited by Plk_Lesiak