Anime Boston Mangagamer Speculation and Announcements Thread

VirginSmasher

On 24/3/2018 at 1:58 AM, tymmur said:

Considering that I'm always wrong when it comes to predictions like this, I will for once go the opposite direction and say "nothing from Alicesoft". Now I'm either right (for once) or I will gain access to something good. It's a win-win.

I was actually right. Do I win anything?

7 minutes ago, Silvz said:

Kindred Spirits with full voice acting? O: I'll reread it as soon as it is released. I must say that it was one of the only partial voiced games I enjoyed, and now to have it fully voiced is like a dream coming true.

I usually hate partial VA, so I'm really happy I've waited with playing it this long. Should have some fun with it during the summer. :mare:

It's a bunch of good announcements in general BTW. Along with the Android app and even that ugly new VN being successfully kickstarted, things really look bright for MangaGamer. :3

I already said what I thought in regard of the announcement back at my blog, so I'll just say my short opinion on the announcement below.

1. Yurirei FC - Already interested with this since JP version announced, so I look forward to the eventual release

2. Steam Prison - Otome, so obviously I'll pass this

3. Amatarasu Riddle Star - Quite good looking but I'll pass on this as well for now, seeing that we have many good releases with similar genre

So more or less what I can say is that I'm interested with Yurirei FC, not interested with Steam Prison, and so-so with Riddle Star. Overall, Mangagamer announcement was lesser in quantity compared to last year, but at least they attempted to branch out from the normal nukige with Riddle Star.