Characters you would go Gay / Hetero / Lesbian for...

Now, are there any characters you would go gay/hetero/lesbian for? (Doesn't need to be VN exclusive)

Traps, Futas and such don't count (unless you don't like and you have an exception, also Trans count) since they already have a target audience in mind. 

Also keep this Thread Prejudice free, plz. :mare:

Too bad I'm not interested in rl relationships anymore... I'm a lot more open-minded than I was when I was still interested, lol.  That said, I've never been attracted to a rl male... or even most rl females.  It takes a peculiarly pinpoint type to get through my instinctive misanthropy to actually make me interested (or at least it did when I was younger).  I was definitely S, though...

... and that misanthropy makes it impossible for relationships to last.  I don't like people, I don't like spending time with people, and I don't like compromising with other people inside my personal space.  That's only gotten worse as I've gotten older, lol. 

38 minutes ago, Clephas said:

Too bad I'm not interested in rl relationships anymore... I'm a lot more open-minded than I was when I was still interested, lol.  That said, I've never been attracted to a rl male... or even most rl females.  It takes a peculiarly pinpoint type to get through my instinctive misanthropy to actually make me interested (or at least it did when I was younger).  I was definitely S, though...

... and that misanthropy makes it impossible for relationships to last.  I don't like people, I don't like spending time with people, and I don't like compromising with other people inside my personal space.  That's only gotten worse as I've gotten older, lol. 

Well, I guess at this point in time you're pretty much arromantic. xoP

But more force to you I guess.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

Him:

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20150303093742

I know traps aren't allowed, but, I mean, technically he isn't even a trap, and I don't care about the rules anyway! :saber:

VN plz.