KonoSora / IMHHW ReTranslation patch

Pabloc

Currently I'm reading Agehas route, and there are some cases of mislabeled lines. Biggest one is the conversation during the sunset at the runway - it seems that there is some kind of shift - many Agehas lines are labeled as Aoi and Aois lines are labeled "Ageha". It was possible to figure out by paying attention to voiced vs unvoiced, but nevertheless I was confused for a while ;-)

Edited by adamstan

Just like to remind you all that Fuwanovel is not the place to share / ask for illegal sources to DL VNs. We don't want to lock the thread, but it's annoying having to come back here on a daily basis, checking if someone else has asked for/ linked to pirated copies of the game. So, let's stop that, shall we?

25 minutes ago, adamstan said:

Currently I'm reading Agehas route, and there are some cases of mislabeled lines. Biggest one is the conversation during the sunset at the runway - it seems that there is some kind of shift - many Agehas lines are labeled as Aoi and Aois lines are labeled "Ageha". It was possible to figure out by paying attention to voiced vs unvoiced, but nevertheless I was confused for a while ;-)

UGH I found this while I was testing the first time and it came back? Dammit..

I know screwball is on JP patch but adamstan are you on Steam or JP patch?

On 28/03/2018 at 10:58 AM, NowItsAngeTime said:

1) Install new patch, use the Skip All Text/Ctrl to get back to where you were at Save wise

2) Continue reading the pre-new patch version.

Cool, thanks.  Think I'll do the Skip All Text option and get back to where I was - thankfully only just passed the swimwear choice so real easy to leave running in the background to get to that point

Since my posts keep being fully deleted without keeping perfectly useful information, I'll try to make another one. Hopefully within the rules this time:

If you have any bugreports, please report them to Ange. Anything else you can report via email in the patch or message us on reddit. Feedback in this thread is no longer being reviewed.

A number of times I saw people mention that current patches are made by "people from fuwa". While some people involved in patch may indeed be active fuwa users, saying that we as a whole are from fuwa is an insult to me. This thread exists here to begin with mainly for historical reasons. Because this where it all started.

34 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Is being from Fuwa that great of a disgrace? I have to reevaluate my life...

As far As i understand, the patch were made up of a group of people, some of which are not mainly based in fuwanovel like meruP himself. Saying ' saying that we as a whole are from fuwa is an insult to me ' is like saying the patch were made by fuwanovel-ers, and sort of denying the contribution and existence of good people like meruP.

Though this is just my interpretation. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :)

12 minutes ago, phantomJS said:

As far As i understand, the patch were made up of a group of people, some of which are not mainly based in fuwanovel like meruP himself. Saying ' saying that we as a whole are from fuwa is an insult to me ' is like saying the patch were made by fuwanovel-ers, and sort of denying the contribution and existence of good people like meruP.

Though this is just my interpretation. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :)

Still don't see how its an "insult" though. :>

@phantomJS to not produce more pointless posts for admins to hide, I know what he meant, or at least I hope we got it right, but I couldn't help but snark at this choice of words. I stand by that decision. ;p

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

1 minute ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Still don't see how its an "insult" though. :>

Judging from his profile page , he used to be a regular here but isn't active fuwanovel anymore and is active somewhere else (account is 5 years old, but only made 220 posts.)

I don't think he meant being associated with fuwanovel is insulting, but rather people who mistook the patch is made by fuwanovel-ers is to him as I understand he did quite a lot for the patch

On 3/24/2018 at 6:36 PM, VirginSmasher said:

Meanwhile, I'm stuck with this error.

p7Jyo1A.jpg

I got this same error and uninstalling the game and deleting any files left in the directory and reinstalling fixed it

3 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

so, how is the tl so far? i know ange wanted them to stay in his pms but would be nice to have some info on the quality of the vns tl now.

All the reports have been all a handful of grammar/typos. Nothing about if certain lines were translated in a bad way. I'll leave it at that.

Thank you all so much to those involved, I've been waiting ages to read Ageha's route! 

Annoying while bitching about MoeNovel in another thread early this week I missed this post, so glad I noticed this just now.

I've got the steam version with the restoration patch, sprite fix and sweet love... but I'll do a clean install as recommended and report back to @NowItsAngeTime if anything's a miss!

Thanks again, oh god I wish it wasn't 03:15 else I would read this immediately...

NowItsAngeTimeSince this patch is adding in new files it's not possible to use the same saves you were using in the original pre-patch Steam version. The save folder for post-patch VN is in a completely different place than pre-patch Steam version.

Editing this in as not to double post. So it's 04:00 here but I'm too excited and have to get this to work... One question, will this full restoration patch work with MeruP's partial restoration patch that puts saves in the 'Willplus' folder? Or so I was about to ask but I'm going to bed as it's 04:30 and my kids will be waking me up in an hour or two. :lol:

I have issues similar to those above, runs fine on UK local PC, but as soon as try on my Japan local tablet I get the SysVoice.arc error. I'll try KT89's solution tomorrow. I believe it is because the SysVoice.arc file is missing and USB transfer from PC to tablet didn't copy the files correctly; i.e I didn't run your .exe on my tablet. But I'm too tired to explore further... :blink:

Edited by Trickay
Avoiding double post

1 hour ago, Trickay said:

Thank you all so much to those involved, I've been waiting ages to read Ageha's route! 

Annoying while bitching about MoeNovel in another thread early this week I missed this post, so glad I noticed this just now.

I've got the steam version with the restoration patch, sprite fix and sweet love... but I'll do a clean install as recommended and report back to @NowItsAngeTime if anything's a miss!

Thanks again, oh god I wish it wasn't 03:15 else I would read this immediately...

should be fine. i did a fresh install of the vn. best of luck! :wafuu: 

Sleep is for whimps... Ignore my above post, all working perfectly with previous restoration save files (willplus folder) working, well all my scenes are saved.

Anyone have mouse and button offset issues in windows 10? Other than forcing to windowed i cannot seem to get rid of a large offset. 😢

Right I really must sleep now, thank you all so much for this full restoration patch, I'm so excited to read Ageha's route, love this VN.

i just purchased the steam version and applied the appropriate patch while selecting the folder of my steam installation (***/steamapps/common/if my heart had wings) and it seemed to patch correctly and at the end it said done. i opened the detail windows out of curiosity and found it registered 2 errors while patching : 

X2laMaE.png

should i worry about them ? i had it on a very fresh install didn't even start the game once (steam didn't do his "first time configuration" thing). 

i start the game and scrolled 4-5 lines and it seem to work fine but i don't want to it suddenly crash midway. 

also how can i be sure the patch is applied and i'm not reading moenovel version ? is there a definite early mark to it ? 

edit : i just realised steam have a "start the game" achievement that did not trigger when i started it, meaning the patch is probably installed ok

Edited by Zeross

On 3/24/2018 at 3:01 AM, Pabloc said:

Confirmed compatibility:

First MoeNovel versions from 2013 (https://vndb.org/r26773 and https://vndb.org/r26773)
Steam version without the Chinese language DLC (last checked update - March 8th 2018)

The patch is unlikely to work with newer Japanese releases, but if anyone feels like experimenting make sure to post the results here.
And yes, ReTranslation patch works with the Steam version. Thank MeruP for this. I was a little tempted to wait until April 1st to reveal that... :D

@Zeross

Perhaps your copy got the chinese DLC?

Edited by phantomJS