Fun VN to read along with a friend

Thyndd

Yyyyy... Anything more specific (about the friend and what you're looking for)? DDLC comes to mind as a pretty obvious choice. I also know a ton of good, free OELVNs but it depends whether you look for something serious-looking or cute fluff can work too. :P

2 minutes ago, Ranzo said:

Creature Romances because misery is a thing best shared:maple:

This is also a good option. :D Or something like Love at First Sight? Short, cute and weird. ;)

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

Hey, reading VN along with a friend is the only way to go for me, any VN becomes fun with two morons reading it at the same time! :mare:

As for suggestions:

- Dot Kareshi series is an otome that focus more in comedy (poking fun at RPG tropes) than romance;

- Any short game with the "High Amount of Bad Endings" tag. Playing those without a guide is very fun, just try to reach the ending! :wahaha:  (I tried an otome called "Monochrome Heaven", it's story is pretty shoujo cliché, but there's like five or six ways to die in the common route alone)

- So bad it's good games like "John Cena's Sexy High School Adventure" or "Señor Volky McLupinstein and the League of Extraordinary Dentists" (I played this last one and my god that voice acting is gold)

3 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Yyyyy... Anything more specific (about the friend and what you're looking for)? DDLC comes to mind as a pretty obvious choice. I also know a ton of good, free OELVNs but it depends whether you look for something serious-looking or cute fluff can work too. :P

Anything lighthearted and comical should do the trick really. What I should avoid is anything heavy or way too serious. Cute stuff is OK, as well as h-content, no problem. Gore is not ok though :sachi:

9 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

The Best Eroge Ever is the only thing that comes to mind. It may be a bit too silly though.

Ha, that slipped my mind. I remember watching some gameplay and it was silly but funny (though I don't recall if it was that or Kusoge), especially the references to other VNs and animes. The problem is that my friend wouldn't get half of them :yumiko: Heck, I don't even know how many I missed myself.

8 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

Dustmania Grotesque would be great. @Dergonu approves of it, so you know it's good. w

If it's good I'll definitely check it out myself sometime, but my friend is not into gore and sick stuff at all, so I think this is a big no-no.

Nekopara :makina:

Lighthearted tale about underaged cat harems. The cuteness and lewdness is cranked upto 11.

There's always Vol2 and Vol3 for later on (vol2 onward has a cute feature where you can stroke the catgirls with the mouse, and they purr).