Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi No Translation Project (Completed)

Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi No - VNDB Link

A translation project by Inbou Translations

thumb.jpg

OP:

Spoiler

VN Description: (VNDB Description with slight tweaking on my part. Sorry for it being so awkward to read)

Spoiler

Tsukasa starts to work at a girl's high school after graduating from university. But the school is located at the edge of the peninsula with no house around. On his first day of work, he gets out of a bus and walks to the school and he is surprised to see the school building, which looks like a huge western building. Soon after he knows several facts, that this is a branch school, and students are isolated from society for personal reasons. He doesn't know them but it's too late. His life as a teacher starts...

Team:

Project Leader/QC - VirginSmasher, yours truly.

Translator - @ittaku

Editor (Main School) - @Pomelo 

Extra QC - @Arcadeotic

Extra TLC - @Clephas

Hacker - @Porygon2

Image Editor - @Blake

Translation Example:

We have nothing to show for our efforts yet, but there will be an example of the work on this project in the near future.

Recruitment

I am currently searching for a skilled TLC. Here's what is expected of this position.

TLC - We need a person who is really good at understanding Japanese text and is confident in their abilities. Being a TLC has substantially less work than the job for translator as well. PM me if you are interested in being the TLC on this project.

Live Translation Updates can be found here - https://cookie4.com/projects/haruuru/progress/

Well, that's all I have to say for now. I'm pretty passionate about making this project succeed and we just need some more help on this project than we currently have. That being said, I will catch up with you guys soon.

1 minute ago, Riku said:

Hope you find one. Well, as long as you do Miyabi's route, it doesn't matter if you don't do the rest, though. :makina:.

Well, I'm starting to figure out which route to prioritize...

Thank you for the hope, I guess. We're definitely gonna need it because this is a long VN.

I've been waiting for this particular game to get a project going so that I could translate it, but I didn't want to be project lead (and everything else) as well as translator this time. Luckily no one noticed I was free for translation between finishing Clover Day's and now so I could jump straight into it. I'm really looking forward to translating this and hope we get enough staff to make it a great release. Given my history with my previous projects I'm sure you all know I definitely see things out to the end, so at the very least you have one translator that is dedicated to it, however we do need another translator as this is a well known kamige and the standard required really needs the highest quality translation and checking to do it justice. Translators and editors step up and join in.

Wish you all the luck of this world to see this one through. I already know that this VN has tons of lines (I think it's like 100k if I remember correctly when I checked sometime earlier), which makes this a considerable amount of text to go through... and not just that, it's one of those "kamige"-tier stuff (I dunno if it's anything like Grisaia since I didn't read it, but I heard from some people that they call it "better Grisaia"), so it would require a really good translation to make this proper.

1 minute ago, Infernoplex said:

Wish you all the luck of this world to see this one through. I already know that this VN has tons of lines (I think it's like 100k if I remember correctly when I checked sometime earlier), which makes this a considerable amount of text to go through... and not just that, it's one of those "kamige"-tier stuff (I dunno if it's anything like Grisaia since I didn't read it, but I heard from some people that they call it "better Grisaia"), so it would require a really good translation to make this proper.

I am definitely trying to make this translation the best quality I can manage from it, hence why I'm testing every single candidate. I have heard its comparisons to Grisaia, which is kind of why it made me interested in it.

1 minute ago, VirginSmasher said:

I am definitely trying to make this translation the best quality I can manage from it, hence why I'm testing every single candidate. I have heard its comparisons to Grisaia, which is kind of why it made me interested in it.

With ittaku as the main TLer, you are already on a good path since he is a proven dedicated TLer :)

Just now, Infernoplex said:

With ittaku as the main TLer, you are already on a good path since he is a proven dedicated TLer :)

Exactly. I'm just hoping to find another translator so Ittaku doesn't lose motivation to work on this.

Just now, Riku said:

Aside from helping the girls to overcome their problem, it's nothing like Grisaia. In fact, many VNs have the protagonist help the heroines to do that. Where does the comparison come from?

Probably the whole "Girls separated from society because of several problems and they need the protagonist's help to fix said problems" thing it does.

Exactly. I'm just hoping to find another translator so Ittaku doesn't lose motivation to work on this.

Probably the whole "Girls separated from society because of several problems and they need the protagonist's help to fix said problems" thing it does.

Why would he lose motivation?

9 minutes ago, Infernoplex said:

Grisaia was fun but not kamige imo.

Oh, well, I guess if you compare to Kajitsu only, yeah, a little.