Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi No Translation Project (Completed)

After a long 2 weeks of searching, this project finally has the second translator we needed to get this project going. Please welcome @Hasa to the translation team. 

Because of this addition, translation should be starting soon. We should also be getting an editor as well pretty soon. We are still in need of a dedicated TLC who is willing to check through a fairly large script. If we get that, then we'll finally have the team we need to aim to get this project done.

Next time, there should be some TL progress for an update. Until then, see you later.

Another update for you guys. I have more great news and that is we've decided on an editor for this project. Please welcome @Pomelo to the team.

There has also been some translation happening, but I will update you guys on that every Sunday if I'm available to.

Until next time, see you guys later.

Hello again. Today, I have what should be a weekly update in progress. Here is what has been done so far.

Translation:

Prologue - 20% (350/1791)

TLC

Some pretty good progress here. We're planning on releasing a prologue patch eventually as well, so look forward to that.

That's all for this week. See you later.

1 hour ago, VirginSmasher said:

Hello again. Today, I have what should be a weekly update in progress. Here is what has been done so far.

Translation:

TLC

Some pretty good progress here. We're planning on releasing a prologue patch eventually as well, so look forward to that.

That's all for this week. See you later.

Luckily it's proving a lot of fun to translate this one so fingers crossed for all of you that I still have plenty of time and it remains this much fun to translate and progress should be good speed compared to previous projects. Kudos to @VirginSmasher for being persistent enough to find the necessary staff to get this project underway. Some experienced people there who have a history of success so it bodes well for this project.

Hello again. Today, I have the second week of progress updates. Not as much progress as last week unfortunately, but Ittaku was pretty busy and any progress is good progress in the end.

Translation:

Prologue - 36% (636/1791)

TLC

Prologue - 27% (486/1791)

Again, we are still looking for a dedicated TLC as the other translator is only doing it for the prologue. If you think you are capable enough, please PM me.

That's all for this week. I'll see you next week with some more progress.

Hello again. Today, I have the third week of progress updates. Editing has finally started for the project, so that's pretty nice

Translation:

Prologue - 46% (829/1791)

TLC

Prologue - 27% (486/1791)

Edit

Prologue - 16% (279/1791)

We are still looking for a dedicated TLC as the other translator is only doing it for the prologue. Also, we are looking for people to fill in the QC position as well. If you think you are capable enough for either of these positions, please PM me.

Also, everybody can view live progress on this project from this website. I'll put it in the original post as well.

https://cookie4.com/projects/haruuru/progress/

That's all for this week. I'll see you next week with some more progress.

Hello again. Today, I have the fourth week of progress updates. There has been some good progress over the past week, but first of all, please welcome @Arcadeotic to the position of QC.

Now for the updates.

Translation:

Prologue - 68% (1224/1791)

TLC

Prologue - 39% (707/1791)

Edit

Prologue - 21% (385/1791)

We are still looking for a dedicated TLC as the other translator is only doing it for the prologue. If you think you are capable enough for the position, please PM me.

That's all I have for this week. The prologue patch we are planning is inching ever closer now, so look forward to that. See you guys next update. 

Hello again. Today, I have the 5th week of progress updates. As you can see, we're keeping a good pace and hopefully, the prologue patch should be out in the coming months. 

Here are the updates

Translation:

Prologue - 76% (1353/1791)

Edit

Prologue - 26% (469/1791)

We are still looking for a dedicated TLC as the other translator is only doing it for the prologue. If you think you are capable enough for the position, please PM me.

That's all I have for this week. See you guys next week with some more project updates. 

Hello again. Today, I have the 6th week of progress updates. We're coming ever closer to the prologue patch. I hope you guys are excited about that.

Now for the updates

Translation:

Prologue - 86% (1532/1791)

Edit

Prologue - 33% (592/1791)

Again, we are still looking for a dedicated TLC as the other translator is only doing it for the prologue. If you think you are capable enough for the position, please PM me.

That's all the progress I have for this week. I'll see you guys again next week for more progress. 

Hello again. Today, I have the 7th week of progress updates.

Here are the updates!

Translation:

Prologue - 100% (1791/1791)

Edit

Prologue - 42% (748/1791)

The translation for the prologue is finally finished. That's one huge leap towards the upcoming prologue patch. The team is aiming for it to be released in a couple of months, but that's just a rough estimate. I hope you're all excited by those prospects.

We are always looking for more help in any positions that still need filling. Please PM me if you're interested in filling one of these positions.

That's all the progress I have for this week. We are approaching ever closer to that prologue patch. Get hyped, and I'll see you all next week.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone has any personal arguments that they'd like to hash through, this is not the thread for it.  In fact, this is not even the board, nor the forum, for it.  If you have a beef with someone, take it to PM's, don't air your dirty laundry in public.

This board has a specific purpose, and it's for TL project threads and updates.  Anything that's not related to that in any way will be removed, as it does not, and never will, belong here.

Hello again. It's been quite a while since I was able to report a decent amount of progress.

Here are the updates!

Translation:

Branch School - 7% (408/5846)

Edit

Prologue - 46% (818/1791)

Translation has started on the branch school as you can see, which is pretty nice. Other than that, we're still working hard to get that prologue patch out.

Since our former TLC left last week, we are looking for a TLC for this project again. If you feel confident in your abilities, please PM me.

That's all the progress I have for this week. I'll see you all soon with more progress.

Hello again. I'm back with another progress update. I'll be adding a total progress to each post because Zaka's shitposting inspired me. 

Translation

Branch School - 8% (478/5846)

Total - 3% (2269/68206)

TLC

Prologue - 68% (1225/1791)

Edit

Prologue - 50% (896/1791)

As you can see, TLC has picked up again and the team and I are working hard to get this prologue patch out to you guys. I hope you're all as excited about it as I am.

That's all I have to report this week. I'll see you next week for some more updates.

Hello again. I'm back with another progress update. We are getting closer and closer to that prologue patch. It should ideally be out this summer, but nothing is completely confirmed yet.

Translation

Main School - 11% (307/2691)

Branch School - 10% (572/5846)

Total - 4% (2670/68206)

TLC

Branch School - 3% (164/5846)

Total - 3% (1955/68206)

Edit

Prologue - 67% (1202/1791)

A good amount of progress in TL, editing, and TLC. We're all so excited to release this patch to you all.

Also, since I forgot to ask this last week, our previous TLC bailed on us and we are still in need of a permanent TLC since the work on the prologue is almost completely finished. Please PM me if you're interested in working as a TLC for this project.

That's all I have to report this week. I'll see you all next week.

4 hours ago, VirginSmasher said:

The VN is separated into a main school route and a branch school route, each written by different authors.

This is also how we're dividing up the translation work. I'm working on the main school group and @Hasa is working on the branch school group which are similar amounts of text. Additionally the style between each group is different thanks to the two different writers so it makes sense to have two different translators who also will have different styles. Assuming we both translate our respective sections to completion, there will be consistency within each subsection.

1 hour ago, littleshogun said:

From what I saw, apparently the MC was have different personality from between each branch, so I guess it'll be interesting to look forward here. Good luck to both of the translator here.

Not sure where you got that from but his personality doesn't change at all between the branches or routes. Different aspects of his personality are emphasised depending on the heroine but not the MC's personality itself.