Looking For Not Difficult English Used In Game

yukiyuki

I'm looking for easy English used in game.

I'm learning English to second language. Katawa shoujo is played already.

It's fun. but finished take 15months because I'm so not customed English.

thus, are there recomended VN?

please teach me エロい人!

I don't really know of any easy-to-read visual novels, but I would suggest that you also try to read some mangas in english. I'm currently studying chinese myself, and I find that reading them is a really great way of practicing the language. Most mangas can be found somewhere on the internet in english.

By the way, welcome to Fuwanovel. ;)

Don't read "Clannad": the grammar's terrible.

You could try "Mirai no Kimi to Subete no Uta ni" in English...

I'm not sure if it's easier...

But it's short.

エロイ人??ここはそんな人がいないです。絶対に。

僕たちがエロい人だよ。スティーヴに見ろ。

I meant not very good. And yeah I know why. It doesn't really matter there are many translators that preserve japanese grammar structure because they see it as more authethic and that's fair position to take. But this also makes them bad for english learning. I would refrain from using anything not done by a proffessional translator as learning material. Preferably someone who is an actual educated translator and not just a fansubber gone pro.

Just in case you're not reading VNs but still practicing English, try watching sitcoms.. Sitcoms contain a lot of idioms that are really necessary when learning English..

You need to stay away from action driven shows (CSI, The Walking Dead, or comedies heavy with slapstick). It's because if you turn down the volume and just watch the movements of the actors, you still get to have an idea where the story is going. Like who was the killer or how this artifact saved the day. It's not the case for sitcoms though, you turn down the volume and you just see them talking so your brain has to spend some time understanding what's going on and of course, you end up not understanding the humor. There are a lot of pop culture references in sitcoms that you may not understand so the joke may not appear funny but don't let that discourage you. It will eventually work out :D

By the way, the most difficult thing I had with English (until now) was the use of prepositions.. Try to work on that as well :D/>

--- Grew up watching Spin City, Friends, Dharma and Greg, 8 Simple Rules etc. etc.

Just in case you're not reading VNs but still practicing English, try watching sitcoms.. Sitcoms contain a lot of idioms that are really necessary when learning English..

You need to stay away from action driven shows (CSI, The Walking Dead, or comedies heavy with slapstick). It's because if you turn down the volume and just watch the movements of the actors, you still get to have an idea where the story is going. Like who was the killer or how this artifact saved the day. It's not the case for sitcoms though, you turn down the volume and you just see them talking so your brain has to spend some time understanding what's going on and of course, you end up not understanding the humor. There are a lot of pop culture references in sitcoms that you may not understand so the joke may not appear funny but don't let that discourage you. It will eventually work out biggrin.gif

By the way, the most difficult thing I had with English (until now) was the use of prepositions.. Try to work on that as well biggrin.gif/>

--- Grew up watching Spin City, Friends, Dharma and Greg, 8 Simple Rules etc. etc.

LOL, you should see Irish if you want to see crazy prepositions...

One VN with simple english that comes to mind is Go! Go! Nippon!. Also, not only the grammar and language used are pretty simple, but they do show some pretty cool stuff about Japan, and having lived in Tokyo for a while I know that some of the main character's observations are spot-on (vending machines EVERYWHERE). Not a great game, but fun anyway.

One VN with simple english that comes to mind is Go! Go! Nippon!. Also, not only the grammar and language used are pretty simple, but they do show some pretty cool stuff about Japan, and having lived in Tokyo for a while I know that some of the main character's observations are spot-on (vending machines EVERYWHERE). Not a great game, but fun anyway.

Oooh. That's a really good suggestion.  Good thinking, Albedo!  It's got very simple English, with simple Japanese translations accompanying it.  Two birds in one stone.

• 4 weeks later...

thanks for many comment and advice.   sorry for late reply.

I guess try to MANGA and sitcoms too.

Go!Go!Nippon was cute girls. and sub text  is double

but it is can not buy in japan     :(

i will looking for otherway :)

Well, there are... other ways of getting it.

Try the Sono Hanabira translations (1 to 8), their english is pretty simple.