Got Me a Job Interview at My Local KFC

Sonicboom2.0

2 minutes ago, tahu157 said:

Wear a polo and show up 10 minutes early. 

So no wearing McDonald's clothes, showing up 10 minutes late and say "oops, I must have missed my interview yesterday" :wahaha:

When you prepare for an interview, one thing is to try to predict what they want to know about you. Since you already have the interview, odds are that they are interested in you as a person. They will figure out if you are the kind of person, who will crack under load, like if an unreasonable customer yells at you or there are too many customers at once. Will you be a welcome addition in the staff room?

Once you made it past the first step and actually meet people in person, then odds are that they have looked at your papers and are ok with them. It's not a school presentation of a report. Making sure you have all the important papers is still a good thing though and you should be able to quickly find a specific paper if they ask for it.

1 hour ago, Sonicboom2.0 said:

Like I said above I landed me a job interview tomorrow morning at my local KFC. I'm excited :D 

Good luck man, getting a job at KFC can be tough. They even rejected the now richest man in China: 

1 hour ago, tymmur said:

Always know about the company before showing up for an interview. For instance know that the founder was on national TV in 1963.

Or about the UK chicken shortage. And using this knowledge the OP should go into the interview and berate them.

Vigorously and with plenty of finger waving.

After which the job should be his!