Your pick for best anime opening of 2017!!

mitchhamilton

just as the title says.

despite creating the thread, im gonna cheat and pick two as my favorites although the first one i may like more than the second.

this one is just so bouncy and fun to listen to. the volume of the singer helps as well with her upbeat singing with the tune and animation. its a really great song to listen to over and over again.

DONT WATCH ATTACK ON TITAN SEASON 2 OP IF YOU HAVENT SEEN SEASON ONE YET!!!

this i feel i liked just because it was apart of my favorite anime of 2017. its still a great opening. the characters we know and root for gearing up to go into another long, unending battle with the titans. preparing for the worst as some may die and sacrifices must be made. mikasa zipping in on her odm gear, masterfully dodging rocks coming at her, all beautifully animated to the music.

got any picks?

I'll just go with Kobayashi's op, both because it's brilliant in itself and because it reminds me of how I loved that show and everything in it that wasn't Lucoa. Really, lt would be a 10/10 for me if not for that character and her random child molestation "gags". :wacko:

Oh, and Netojuu no Susume OP was quite awesome:

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

2 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

I'll just go with Kobayashi's op, both because it's brilliant in itself and because it reminds me of how I loved that show and everything in it that wasn't Lucoa. Really, lt would be a 10/10 for me if not for that character and her random child molestation "gags". :wacko:

Yeah, I agree with that. 

But if Berserk 2017 has one thing going for it! It’s this jam right here.

[Insert Clank Meme here]

Edited by Happiness+

6 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

oh, what a coincidence, i started watching this show.

On 3/19/2018 at 8:08 PM, Plk_Lesiak said:

Ya know, as much as I love fhána's voice and KyoAni's designs, I kinda like this OP more overall. Though they're both very enjoyable, I feel a little more engaged when I watch Net-juu no Susume's OP.

I still need to watch both of these, but life is kinda getting in the way atm, lol. Maybe during Spring break. :)

Gonna post this vimeo link for anyone else who might've gotten region blocked.

47 minutes ago, Jun Inoue said:

It's impressive how the OP itself basically tells another adventure that could as well have been an episode, apart from being so catchy and funny.

Aye, Konosuba has some really good OPs and endings... Although, with this particular one, I can't fully get into the song itself after hearing the acoustic version. It's like 3 times better IMO. ;]