Tsujidou-san no Jun'Ai Road Discussion

littleshogun

Your feedback for Tsujidou  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which route that you like the most?

• Tsujidou Ai
    • Koshigoe Maki
    • Katase Renna
  2. 2. Which heroine that you like the most?

• Katase Renna
    • Koshigoe Maki
    • Tsujidou Ai

26 minutes ago, karkas132 said:

anyone know about the azusa route???? is it even worth bothering with or should I wait for a hopeful TL of the fandisc?

In this VN her route is basically just a bad ending for Renna's route. So if you want a real Azusa's route, then you better wait for a hopeful TL of the fandisc.

18 hours ago, karkas132 said:

well thats a damn shame, wish I knew moon runes so I could TL myself haha, well if anyone hears of any TL projects for the fan disc let me know, I liked Azusa alot 

Indeed it is, as her's and Yoiko's routes on the fan disk are really well done. Hopefully someone will pick it up.

----------------------------------------------

I came back myself to the first one doing Renna's route, had a good laugh at this English class review for a test (not really a spoiler but for space sake :p):

vK6oIrS.png

rTBNt7d.png

.....*insert explanation of independent*....

jlSaxx1.png

HCnIHdi.png

ciGqIWX.png

Edited by +StrikeR+

Want to say at first, sorry for a lot of text below.

It's really been a while since last time i've been here... More than a year actually, and it was just a one comment. 5 years ago i came here to Majikoi translation thread... Where i found out about Tsujidou. And you know, despite not knowing japanese at all, i loved this VN at first sight and even started to read it via translators. Even managed to finish one Renna's and one Maki's routes. But of course it was more struggle than pleasure. And now, after 4 years since then, patch is actually here!! Talk about miracles! So i'm reading it now and fully enjoying the process.

Actually, i can kinda understand why this VN isn't mentioned when you talk about best VNs. It's not so high praised as Majikoi for instance... Delinquents stuff... But still, i think it's underrated, maybe it's just my personal fanaticism. And i chose the right word, cuz i REALLY LOVE THIS VN SO MUCH! Sometimes dunno why) For me it's really, REALLY, fun to read. And i'm kinda sad that not so many people like Maki, because i guess she is the main reason why i started to read it 4 years ago. Then i liked Tsujodou as well, but for some reason Maki was the first who caught my eye. I went to vndb, saw that picture... And said to myself: "I want to read it right now and no matter if it's japanese only!" Even when reading Ai's route and realizing that she's, logically, the best option for Hiro, i often realize that i want to just see Maki, at least for a few minutes. Because she is so much fun!) Very often brings smile to my face.

Spoiler

And it makes me sad when i'm remembering her ending. It's 1st thing that i don't like in this VN (there are two overall). I want her to beat Ai at least in her route. You can lost in Ai's one, OK, but... Let her win at least here. That sad, really.

In case you didn't read spoiler, there i mentioned 1 thing i don't like in this VN. And here's the 2nd one - Saeko sometimes irritates me. That's all.

And one more thing - aside from heroines, i really like music here. Some of the tracks have been on my player since 4 years ago, and they're still sound great. Great job on this, Minato Carnival!

And of course i want to read fan-disc as well. Actually, dunno why they called it fan-disc and not just sequel, because as far as i know, it contains all that has to be in sequel - 2 new routes, after stories, new antagonists...

Spoiler

MAKI'S MOTHER!

It looks to me kinda similar to Majikoi S with Sakakibara's route, when there was true Bushido plan involved. I really think it had to be called as true route for S, not like some "alternative reality" version. Shame, really shame. Dat route was great.

Well, let's hope someday someone translates fan-disc. Midway through translation process of the original, those guys said about "maybe, if we feel like it". But considering the fact they didn't enjoy this VN as much as they expected... Not really optimistic. That's a shame actually, because Minato Soft/Carnival do awesome VNs with awesome girls and great fights imo. I like their characters' design very much. And here we are, not having even "Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de" in English... And there also are "Anekouji Naoko to Gin'iro no Shinigami" and "Minato Carnival FD". Design looks so cool, and still. Very sad.

Well, thank God we have first Tsujidou at least, as well as some Majikoi stuff. Hope there will be someting else in English in future.

11 minutes ago, +StrikeR+ said:

If you finished her normal skin good ending and basically(i suggest only reading the spoiler if you know it was the good ending for her route):

Reveal hidden contents

Seen her all on the line fight with tsujidou, then i can get into the specifics

If not you can pm me or notify me in the tsujidou-san thread to continue the discussion, in fact it might be a better idea to do that starting now, i feel like we might've derailed the topic a bit to much. As for how formidable Ai and Maki are... Well they do show us that some of their enemies, (like baraki) are really strong. The thing is they are ridiculously strong.... I think they might be around the 4 devas level from Majikoi (with Maki's and Ai's mom

Reveal hidden contents

surpassing the wall of human strength).

What I'm really curious is Onizuka's level from anekouji:

Reveal hidden contents

who can level a factory just by releasing her true strength

Yeah, we derailed conversation a bit, sorry, my bad.

Anyway, to continue here i'd like to say that

Spoiler

once again - finished only normal skin, with translators. So maybe i didn't understand all details, but i think there was something like this - Maki lost, stayed with Hiro and whether it was by Tsujidou's "order" (?) or it came from Hiro, but she promised to never fight again. And that made me really sad back then - don't like this ending. Let her win at least in her route! Plus no fights? Not fun at all, she's cool in her cruelty)) I guess that's all there is to ending, so if there is something else i didn't read, didn't understand or there are some additional lines - i'll find out eventually when i get to it.

As for Anekouji - you make me envy once again, you know it?) Minato Soft/Carnival's design looks so cool, would be great to be able to read this as well. Plus i'm interested in Kirsti and Tamara, they look awesome.

And there is something strange called Minato Carnival FD, and i have no idea what's happening there at all.

27 minutes ago, cro-mag said:

Yeah, we derailed conversation a bit, sorry, my bad.

Anyway, to continue here i'd like to say that

Reveal hidden contents

once again - finished only normal skin, with translators. So maybe i didn't understand all details, but i think there was something like this - Maki lost, stayed with Hiro and whether it was by Tsujidou's "order" (?) or it came from Hiro, but she promised to never fight again. And that made me really sad back then - don't like this ending. Let her win at least in her route! Plus no fights? Not fun at all, she's cool in her cruelty)) I guess that's all there is to ending, so if there is something else i didn't read, didn't understand or there are some additional lines - i'll find out eventually when i get to it.

As for Anekouji - you make me envy once again, you know it?) Minato Soft/Carnival's design looks so cool, would be great to be able to read this as well. Plus i'm interested in Kirsti and Tamara, they look awesome.

And there is something strange called Minato Carnival FD, and i have no idea what's happening there at all.

Yup, there is some stuff you missed so we will resume our talk if you want of:

Maki vs Azusa then, i will also say this the draw at the time was complicated and not a plot device to please the fans :P

Anekouji was a fun experience but its also a pretty simple and straightforward one, unlike the ones till now it feels a bit uncompleted i will say that, though i do have two other routes left (Naoko's and the harem route, though most other routes in tsujidou-san and minato carnival fd will take priority for me, so it will be among the last ones i pursue). 

And as far as Minato Carnival FD is concerned... Well its a fan disk for both tsujidou-san and anekouji, as well as a crossover for them, for instance (minor spoilers of some crossover events so far):

You find out renna ends up being one of the producers for tesmopolis, an idol group among which the mc's sister Naoko is part of. While on Onizuka's route you end up sitting at a table near the table where Ai and Hiroshi sits and you hear them flirting, and i do think there will be even more direct events between them

It also has new heroine for tsujidou-san and some after stories for tsujidou-san. 

My problem with fd so far though is that it might also feel uncompleted... I finished Onizuka's route and it certainly felt like they left it in the middle...

Hopefully a new fan disk shows up this year as well :p.

Edited by +StrikeR+

5 minutes ago, +StrikeR+ said:

Yup, there is some stuff you missed so we will resume our talk if you want of:

Hide contents

Maki vs Azusa then, i will also say this the draw at the time was complicated and not a plot device to please the fans :P

Anekouji was a fun experience but its also a pretty simple and straightforward one, unlike the ones till now it feels a bit uncompleted i will say that, though i do have two other routes left (Naoko's and the harem route, though most other routes in tsujidou-san and minato carnival fd will take priority for me, so it will be among the last ones i pursue). 

And as far as Minato Carnival FD is concerned... Well its a fan disk for both tsujidou-san and anekouji, as well as a crossover for them, for instance (minor spoilers of some crossover events so far):

Hide contents

You find out renna ends up being one of the producers for tesmopolis, an idol group among which the mc's sister Naoko is part of. While on Onizuka's route you end up sitting at a table near the table where Ai and Hiroshi sits and you hear them flirting, and i do think there will be even more direct events between them

It also has new heroine for tsujidou-san and some after stories for tsujidou-san.

I see. Thanks. These fan disks/crossovers tend to be surprising in moments. Remember reading about what happens into Da Capo VNs crossover, for instance...

Btw, i've found this - https://hako.re/forum/19-music-ost/4880-tsujidou-san-no-virgin-road-quot-song-cd-amp-original-soundtrack-quot-mp3-gd.html. Seems like that's it for "pride".

I'll listen to this later, hopefully there will be something worth to pick, cuz Tsujidou-san Jin'ai Road has great OST imo, as i've already said. "Shonan Graffity" is one of the most fav ones.

1 minute ago, cro-mag said:

I see. Thanks. These fan disks/crossovers tend to be surprising in moments. Remember reading about what happens into Da Capo VNs crossover, for instance...

Btw, i've found this - https://hako.re/forum/19-music-ost/4880-tsujidou-san-no-virgin-road-quot-song-cd-amp-original-soundtrack-quot-mp3-gd.html. Seems like that's it for "pride".

I'll listen to this later, hopefully there will be something worth to pick, cuz Tsujidou-san Jin'ai Road has great OST imo, as i've already said. "Shonan Graffity" is one of the most fav ones.

Yup, i agree the ost is amazing, in both Jun'ai road and Virgin Road, i'm addicted myself to yasashiku aritai and jibun ga jibun de are tame ni from tsujidou-san jun ai road.

8 minutes ago, +StrikeR+ said:

Yup, i agree the ost is amazing, in both Jun'ai road and Virgin Road, i'm addicted myself to yasashiku aritai and jibun ga jibun de are tame ni from tsujidou-san jun ai road.

On my part it's "Shonan Graffiti", "Jibun ga Jibun de Aru Tame ni", "Fresh Morning", "Kimagure Juliet", "Nagisa no Fuukei" and "Summer Everyday".

Also there are some others worth mentioning like "Oretachi ni wa Nori shika Nai" or "Girls Eccentric" for instance, but they more like just fun to listen to during reading, and not quite often on player though. And there are some good sad ones as well, but Tsujidou is all about fun, so kinda don't want to listen to sad ones from here.

So I just finished the novel and I'm wondering if im the only one that dislikes the whole sister obssesion thing? Some of the interractions between Saeko and Hiroshi are funny but after a certain point it just gets hard to read.

Also, I wish the fan disc was translated, Azusa seems by far the best girl and I love the voice acting for her.

1 minute ago, imsodark said:

So I just finished the novel and I'm wondering if im the only one that dislikes the whole sister obssesion thing? Some of the interractions between Saeko and Hiroshi are funny but after a certain point it just gets hard to read.

Also, I wish the fan disc was translated, Azusa seems by far the best girl and I love the voice acting for her.

No, you're not the only one. I also wrote it previously that i dislike her obsession. It's just annoying and not fun at all.

Fan-disc is a sore spot for all Tsujidou fans here.

Personally I'm ripped between Yoiko and Ai when it comes for my favorite girl... Though Azusa did nothing wrong :p.

And also add me on the Saeko bandwagon... Its at the point where i don't even wanna do her route. But they did played it out nicely in the virgin road routes:

in the Azusa route she keeps mistaking Ganaha for Hiroshi's girlfriend and it mind blows her, its so surreal for her she just can't do her usual hate routine, its pretty funny how disoriented she is. And on Yoiko's route, well its Yoiko, so again she can't find herself against it.

2 minutes ago, +StrikeR+ said:

Personally I'm ripped between Yoiko and Ai when it comes for my favorite girl... Though Azusa did nothing wrong :p.

And also add me on the Saeko bandwagon... Its at the point where i don't even wanna do her route. But they did played it out nicely in the virgin road routes:

Reveal hidden contents

in the Azusa route she keeps mistaking Ganaha for Hiroshi's girlfriend and it mind blows her, its so surreal for her she just can't do her usual hate routine, its pretty funny how disoriented she is. And on Yoiko's route, well its Yoiko, so again she can't find herself against it.

makes me wanna play the fan disc even more T_T 

2 minutes ago, +StrikeR+ said:

Hide contents

At least it's just side route and not a full one, otherwise it'd really be a disaster. Also

Spoiler

Ganaha as Hiroshi's girlfr... *cough* *cough* Damn, Saeko's reaction must be awesome!)))

Hey guys, i have some questions to +StrikeR+ and others who finished it, about "Tsujidou-san no Virgin Road".

Spoiler

1. Does Maki fight someone strong here and actually win? I know she fights Azusa, but it's considered as a draw.
2. Does Ai have her own additional route? I know about 3 after stories for her, Maki and Renna, as well as two new routes for Azusa and Youko. But there are also new enemies (Maki's mother for instance), and as i heard, all that happens in Ai's route. So it's a her after story or actually additional route? And if it's the latter, is she the only one who has it (i guess yes)?
Thanks in advance. Also i'd like to elaborate some about 1st question. You know, Maki was the main reason for me to actually start reading this VN. Then i liked Ai as well. And, logically, i understand that maybe Ai is the best girl for Hiro, but can't shake the feeling, even reading Renna's or Ai's routes, that i want to glance at Maki at least once, because she's really fun))
So, aside from that, there are Three Gods. Two of them can fight and considered as equal. But what i'm actually not very fond of is:
1. "Massacre Maki" or "she can rampage just because she doesn't like how someone glanced at her" and so. But they never actually show that, as far as i remember. The closest example that i read a day ago, was in Ai's route, when Maki visited Enoshima after beating two delinquents form Renna's group who wanted to take money from some guy in Shichiri. She then says something like "if you wanted to fight with me, you chose the worst possible day"... And that's it, story advances to the next day, when we discover that hundreds of people were taken to hospital)) But come on, you didn't show anything! Again...
2. Ai vs Maki = draw. Even Ai said that out of 500 fights she never lost, but not always had she been winning. There were 2 draws with Maki. But actually every time when they fight each other in VN, Ai wins. Come on, not even once? Not matter whether it's an actual fight or a joke one (like in Ai's route in boat at the ocean). Every time.
I understand that Ai is the "most" main heroine but really. But i mean, do you remember Majikoi? On posters and into prologue you may consider Momoyo as the "most" main girl. She stands into the center (as Ai) on pictures and Yamato actually confesses to her into prologue (same as here with Hiro and Ai... Well, Hiro's not actually confessing here, but we know he likes Tsujidou). But later, when you choose other girl's route, exactly this girl is always considered as main. But here in Maki's route i have a feeling that main focus sometimes switches to Ai. We see her feelings towards Hiro, her sadness and sorrow about breaking up, and even final fight. Like we're still reading her route, just bad ending.
Maybe i'm being too annoying here, sorry if that's the case. So i'll just stop and leave these questions above.

12 minutes ago, cro-mag said:

Oh, i kinda missed that part about After After Stories and new route... Thought it's just crossover. Nevertheless, it is crossover, so would be glad to see full new entry) Also, to not make this thread again about Tsujidou, could you please answer my questions in its own thread? If that's not a bother.

Be glad to answer but what's the question ? :p. If its about Minato Carnival FD, well... I have a correction to make, its not After After stories, it seems its new paths. Minato Carnival FD has two options in the menu, one for Tsujidou-san routes and one for Anekouji routes, and it probably also has a secret crossover route (i can't say for sure right now, will have to confirm after i play it longer). During Tsujidou routes sometimes characters from Anekouji might make Cameos (as of now i have only completed Onizuka's route in Minato Carnival FD which is on the Anekouji side, and there some Tsujidou characters do make cameos).

On Tsujidou's side the story takes place one year after the 3kai thus one year after:

Hiroshi and Ai break up

The novel starts when they are in their 3rd year of Highschool, there's going to be one new character route with a new character called Aketashi Yui (which seems to be the main route) and some routes going from third year for Ai, Renna, Maki Azusa and Yoiko. 

On Anekouji's side, its after the Christmas Party and new routes diverge from there (there's no after stories as well).

Still so far don't take things as facts, will confirm or correct my statements after i'm done playing :p.

8 hours ago, cro-mag said:

Hey guys, i have some questions to +StrikeR+ and others who finished it, about "Tsujidou-san no Virgin Road".

Reveal hidden contents

1. Does Maki fight someone strong here and actually win? I know she fights Azusa, but it's considered as a draw.
2. Does Ai have her own additional route? I know about 3 after stories for her, Maki and Renna, as well as two new routes for Azusa and Youko. But there are also new enemies (Maki's mother for instance), and as i heard, all that happens in Ai's route. So it's a her after story or actually additional route? And if it's the latter, is she the only one who has it (i guess yes)?
Thanks in advance. Also i'd like to elaborate some about 1st question. You know, Maki was the main reason for me to actually start reading this VN. Then i liked Ai as well. And, logically, i understand that maybe Ai is the best girl for Hiro, but can't shake the feeling, even reading Renna's or Ai's routes, that i want to glance at Maki at least once, because she's really fun))
So, aside from that, there are Three Gods. Two of them can fight and considered as equal. But what i'm actually not very fond of is:
1. "Massacre Maki" or "she can rampage just because she doesn't like how someone glanced at her" and so. But they never actually show that, as far as i remember. The closest example that i read a day ago, was in Ai's route, when Maki visited Enoshima after beating two delinquents form Renna's group who wanted to take money from some guy in Shichiri. She then says something like "if you wanted to fight with me, you chose the worst possible day"... And that's it, story advances to the next day, when we discover that hundreds of people were taken to hospital)) But come on, you didn't show anything! Again...
2. Ai vs Maki = draw. Even Ai said that out of 500 fights she never lost, but not always had she been winning. There were 2 draws with Maki. But actually every time when they fight each other in VN, Ai wins. Come on, not even once? Not matter whether it's an actual fight or a joke one (like in Ai's route in boat at the ocean). Every time.
I understand that Ai is the "most" main heroine but really. But i mean, do you remember Majikoi? On posters and into prologue you may consider Momoyo as the "most" main girl. She stands into the center (as Ai) on pictures and Yamato actually confesses to her into prologue (same as here with Hiro and Ai... Well, Hiro's not actually confessing here, but we know he likes Tsujidou). But later, when you choose other girl's route, exactly this girl is always considered as main. But here in Maki's route i have a feeling that main focus sometimes switches to Ai. We see her feelings towards Hiro, her sadness and sorrow about breaking up, and even final fight. Like we're still reading her route, just bad ending.
Maybe i'm being too annoying here, sorry if that's the case. So i'll just stop and leave these questions above.

1. Not really 

2. Yes:

This is the initial selection screen:

nRTWp7X.png

Once you have completed all routes, you unlock her secret/true route which continues from where her regular after route stopped:

qOAzbV3.png

I'm also sorry to say but Maki's route in Virgin Road is probably the most underwhelming.... Though there is one thing i can't quite agree her aggressiveness and moodiness is shown through both the novels its just that except for Ai (and to some extent Azusa) everyone is just sent flying by her, unlike Tsujidou, Maki doesn't hold back ,she destroys her enemies right from the start, so i can understand why her fights might seem underwhelming, due to her overwhelming strength her moodiness ends up being more emphasized, she's the kind of shoot first and never ask questions kind of girl.

Ai only wins once against Maki, in Maki's route, and Maki in the fight against Ai only gets serious once, i wouldn't say its a win for Ai when she goes saving Hiroshi at the 3kai, she had momentum, as Maki wasn't motivated but i wouldn't call it a win either.

3rd. Its not just on Maki's route, its on Renna's route as well, the novel does emphazises on its title Tsujidou-san's Jun'ai Road you still get to enjoy the route but it also keeps her in the spotlight to some extent either with a broken heart or with a new resolve or as the heroine. This is not Majikoi but a new novel with a new concept i guess its a hit or miss depending on the person. 

I'll also make a light spoiler here, through the novel Maki only fights seriously once, in her route, with Ai, she has a berserker mode which makes her crazy powerful but also a killer beast, she did overwhelmed Tsujidou with that, but Ai has great willpower and in the end she won. 

Now in the fight with Azusa she didn't used that for various reasons which would become to much of a spoiler, if she did it Azusa would've been crushed. I'll stop here since it's starting to get rather spoilery.

Edited by +StrikeR+

10 hours ago, +StrikeR+ said:

I have a question myself and i'm going to try and get @Clephas attention as well (since i noticed his one of the most knowledgeable users here), is it just me or did they change Tsujidou Ai's Voice actor in Minato Carnival FD ?

The staff rolls say that they used Kawashima Rino both times.

15 hours ago, +StrikeR+ said:

On Tsujidou's side the story takes place one year after the 3kai thus one year after:

Reveal hidden contents

Hiroshi and Ai break up

Spoiler

Oh really? Then it's not even after a normal route? They break up during a normal (true?) one and i guess always starting to date again at the end.

14 hours ago, +StrikeR+ said:

1. Not really 

2. Yes:

Hide contents

This is the initial selection screen:

nRTWp7X.png

Once you have completed all routes, you unlock her secret/true route which continues from where her regular after route stopped:

qOAzbV3.png

I'm also sorry to say but Maki's route in Virgin Road is probably the most underwhelming.... Though there is one thing i can't quite agree her aggressiveness and moodiness is shown through both the novels its just that except for Ai (and to some extent Azusa) everyone is just sent flying by her, unlike Tsujidou, Maki doesn't hold back ,she destroys her enemies right from the start, so i can understand why her fights might seem underwhelming, due to her overwhelming strength her moodiness ends up being more emphasized, she's the kind of shoot first and never ask questions kind of girl.

Ai only wins once against Maki, in Maki's route, and Maki in the fight against Ai only gets serious once, i wouldn't say its a win for Ai when she goes saving Hiroshi at the 3kai, she had momentum, as Maki wasn't motivated but i wouldn't call it a win either.

3rd. Its not just on Maki's route, its on Renna's route as well, the novel does emphazises on its title Tsujidou-san's Jun'ai Road you still get to enjoy the route but it also keeps her in the spotlight to some extent either with a broken heart or with a new resolve or as the heroine. This is not Majikoi but a new novel with a new concept i guess its a hit or miss depending on the person. 

I'll also make a light spoiler here, through the novel Maki only fights seriously once, in her route, with Ai, she has a berserker mode which makes her crazy powerful but also a killer beast, she did overwhelmed Tsujidou with that, but Ai has great willpower and in the end she won. 

Now in the fight with Azusa she didn't used that for various reasons which would become to much of a spoiler, if she did it Azusa would've been crushed. I'll stop here since it's starting to get rather spoilery.

Thank you for detailed answer.

Spoiler

I remember about Ai vs Maki fight in Maki's from from 4 years ago in japanese, hoped it wiil be more. That ending is what i don't like the most in this VN (and there are very few things i don't like). It's just you said earlier that Ai and Maki are on the same level (if not above) as 4 devas from Majikoi (aside from Momoyo) so i was wondering how you got that if they almost don't fight serious opponents, especially Maki. And i hoped to see her Berserk mode once more)) Also my guess is that epic fight you mentioned (like Agave route) shows Ai & Maki & Renna vs new foe. If not, that's a pity. Hoped they did that, it's just so lies on the surface, even in first game.

I agree about that fact that it's a new novel and it's either a hit or a miss, depensing on person. It's just, for example, i finished one of the Ai's normal routes yesterday and realized once again that her routes have all you would want from a VN route. Dating, breaking up, some touching moments, dating again, even self-sacrifice to hold a festival and perform as a band. Plus some fights. And i feel like i've already seen scenes like these that are after credits - when she with Hiro happily runs away from delinquents who want to fight her. I'ts just feels so... natural or sweet or what-else-can-i-call it... Great, you just feel happiness youself)) And well, there are no such things in Maki/Renna routes. Renna's route may at least compare with events that happen during it, like requisitions and stuff. And compared to Ai's route lacking in romantic stuff as far as i remember. From this perspective Maki's route lack in both - be that romatic or interesting events. I just can't not to remember Majikoi/Grisaia on one hand and Da Capo/Clannad on the other. In Majikoi/Grisaia case there is not canon girl but all routes are great. Maybe one is better or worse that the other, but overall all are good. In Da Capo/Clannad there is a canon girl (like Tsujidou), but other girls' routes are also very good (aside from Mako's one in Da Capo, that was like "O_o, that's it?"). Da Capo even has "Innocent Finale" and all 2nd part of Clannad is just for Nagisa (again, almost like Virgin Road for Ai here). So my personal desire would be to have something else here for both Maki and Renna. I don't mind Ai as Hiro's bride, it's really great, i like dat picture you attached when they all gathered very much. I think Ai's the perfect for Hiro, so that's good. Just give me as full and interesting routes for Renna/Maki as they did in all above-mentioned novels. I guess that's my main issue.

And one more thing. So what happens in after stories in Virgin Road? For all girls. You also said that Maki's one is the most underwhelming. She still doesn't fight here? If so - don't see much point in doing it (from devs perspective i mean) at all, cuz i have a feeling that ruins all that "Three Gods" thing. Also Ai's secret route continues after after story or after true route in Jun'ai road? If latter, what's the poing of after story at all? O_o)) Also in Minato Carnival FD there are new paths, from 3rd year? So that means Hiro doesn't date anyone at this point. That actually sounds pretty interesting! I'll be glad to here what they did there after you finish it. Cuz what - Hiro will start again date girls? That's the first time i see this.