Tsujidou-san no Jun'Ai Road Discussion

littleshogun

Your feedback for Tsujidou  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which route that you like the most?

• Tsujidou Ai
    • Koshigoe Maki
    • Katase Renna
  2. 2. Which heroine that you like the most?

• Katase Renna
    • Koshigoe Maki
    • Tsujidou Ai

On 4/3/2018 at 12:18 PM, Stormwolf said:

So i guess that we know what to expect when we're looking at this vn's protagonist? The stupid smile, the kind, the hardworking etcetc...

Late to answer this, but as the first step you must think that he was very different from Yamato just as you did. As for kind, well basically it was his major trait so unfortunately you can't avoid that lol, and that's saying a lot seeing that we have many kind VNs MC. That said, while Hiroshi was basically very weak compared to the three main heroines (To be fair the heroines themselves were the fighter), he had some rare moments when he shine though. In the end, what I can say that basically he's a pacifist that prefer to peacefully solve the problem.

Edited by littleshogun

3 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Late to answer this, but as the first step you must think that he was very different from Yamato just as you did. As for kind, well basically it was his major trait so unfortunately you can't avoid that lol, and that's saying a lot seeing that we have many kind VNs MC. That said, while Hiroshi was basically very weak compared to the three main heroines (To be fair the heroines themselves were the fighter), he had some rare moments when he shine though. In the end, what I can say that basically he's a pacifist that prefer to peacefully solve the problem.

Even the most useless protagonists shines once in a blue moon. I think you describe the usual idealistic, boring and generic protagonist. 

This VN certainly did overstay its welcome, too long especially for a slice of life stuff, I could barely finish the routes just wanted to be done with already.

Maki's route was especially bad also the art seriously wrong for her, those oversized mellons bordering to disgusting

On 3/20/2018 at 1:00 AM, VirginSmasher said:

Oh well. Hatsukoi was a terrible VN anyways so I don't really care about what they do with those.

Then they're doing Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai, which I'm avoiding like the plague because over 50 hours of SoL sounds like a goddamn nightmare.

Where can I see the progress on this ( Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai) ? What is SoL? Does the translator have a website or something?

Edited by glupak

11 minutes ago, glupak said:

Where can I see the progress on this ( Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai) ? What is SoL? Does the translator have a website or something?

Hoshi Ori translation is planned, but has not yet started. The translation is moving on into the Hatsukoi 1/1 fandisk.

SoL means Slice of Life.

This is the website for updates and their releases. https://tsurezurescans.wordpress.com/

15 hours ago, glupak said:

While Mr Poltroon already answer your question, I'll add some elaboration here. In regard of Hoshiori progress, like both of HatsuKoi and Tsujidou here I'll report the progress at this forum as well just like usual if Tsurezure have the progress later. Also for Hoshiori's plan, right now we obviously still didn't have the progress (Duh), but at the very least they already planned for the route translation order (They still keep it secret though).

16 hours ago, TexasDice said:

I feel like a few things need to be said about best girl:

Hide contents

28323.jpg

She'll get the route in the fandisc, although too bad though that Tsurezure didn't want to translated Virgin Road, so it's quite unfortunate indeed.

Edited by littleshogun

On 6.4.2018 at 2:29 AM, wyldstrykr said:

so hanako get taller and she change her color of hair huh

Speaking of which, the whole Enoshima-gang is really funny. I think their choices were the ones I immediately reloaded for in all routes, because I wanted to see the shenanigans.

11 hours ago, TexasDice said:

Speaking of which, the whole Enoshima-gang is really funny. I think their choices were the ones I immediately reloaded for in all routes, because I wanted to see the shenanigans.

i laugh the ryou teleporting scene.....

On 2018. 04. 07. at 2:50 PM, TexasDice said:

Interesting how there is a route with several colorful characters besides the heroine and two average routes :D

Well I played Rennas route first because I didn't like her as much as Ai or Maki. Looking at the votes it was a bad decision :P Playing Maki's route right now because hell if I'm gonna finish this game with Ai constantly seeing depressed Ai

3 hours ago, shadowolf64 said:

Any route order recommended for this one? I’m the common route right now and none of the 3 really stand out and make me want to play theirs over the others. I assume Tsujidou is the main heroine so should I start with her or end with her?

Maki's first since her route is trash even tho she is a nice character and then you decide, i ended with Reena but if i knew i would have ended with Ai.